Megan Fox Before&After

Tbh, I've never considered M. Fox a thinspo, she's always had mommy arms even at her thinnest. Sure, she's got a good body, but not what I'm looking for.

A few pics more:

article-2312841-196D038F000005DC-269_634x723.jpg

article-2312841-196D0367000005DC-279_634x763.jpg

article-2312841-196D0303000005DC-428_634x762.jpg

article-2312841-196D036B000005DC-161_634x768.jpg

Well this sucks, Megan pre-weight gain is one of my main thinspos right now :(

I don't think it's possible for her to be ugly, though. Doughy, sure, but ugly? Never. ;)

But those before and after pics are great reverse thinspo. Can really show how people can look so different after gaining weight.

This is not Megan Fox. This is a pin-up burlesque, from my hometown actually that became quite famous because of her extraordinary beauty. She's not thinspo in any way (really soft and feminine, mommy-arms etc.) BUT I can appreciate her style (she's a walking and breathtaking representation of another era, which is not common for Sarajevo in any way so she draws a lot of attention). Her stage name is Idda van Munster, and her real name is Aida Đapo. She's also a wonderful model. Her pictures are pretty amazing, in my humble opinion.

Here's her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Idda-van-Munster-Aida-Đapo/164571333656649?fref=ts

EDIT: I also find her to be a MUCH prettier version of Ms. Fox

mmmmm I said who that was

I don't like her face anymore :( boooo
I love a pin-up model that looks like her before the procedures (she's not skinny, but her face and make up are always great)

408589_332182056895575_881794387_n.jpg

Google Idda van Munster

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see it. :p
Also, I forget people outside my city/country know about her. I just saw her downtown the other day. Gosh she's breathtaking :luv:

Really? Wow, I wish I could see her in person, she is indeed breathtaking, but I'd like to se her in a different makeup/hair and clothes that are more youthful, I love vintage ladies but sometimes they get to granny for my taste.
I think you can be vintage and look young, she looks a bit too "adult" if you know what I mean.

Really? Wow, I wish I could see her in person, she is indeed breathtaking, but I'd like to se her in a different makeup/hair and clothes that are more youthful, I love vintage ladies but sometimes they get to granny for my taste.
I think you can be vintage and look young, she looks a bit too "adult" if you know what I mean.

I've never really seen her wearing anything else. Indeed it looks a little granny most of the times, but she can definitely pull it off with those features and sense of style.

I so miss her super skinny days. Those photos of her in the black bikini were my motivation photos for a long time. She's about my height and has the some coloring as me.