Megan Fox Before&After

Hopefully this weight gain is due to the fact that she's pregnant, because then there's a good chance she'll lose the weight afterwards and go back to her old skinny self :)

Okay so this is not a very flattering picture of her, but it would appear that she used to have a xylophone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4h9VJYd2f3wg9BbX7i7CU_8-07i5XCV7b77w-2cAouNd-0ho4dQ.jpg

I definitely think she's pregnant.
It's too much belly to be bloating or anything like that.

I actually don't mind her at the weight she is now.
Dont get me wrong, skinny megan fox is stunning but I'd love to look like her now.

^Yeh I don't think the weight looks too horrendous on her, but whatever ps she did to her face is horrid

It has been confirmed! Multiple sources have come forward saying she is pregnant. During an interview for her latest movie "Friends With Kids" she said, "I want at least two, probably three [kids]," she told Cosmopolitan. "I've always been maternal." I don't know why, but this made me laugh ;) lol. Good for her, though! :grin:

I have the same body type as her. She used to be my numbrr 1 thinspo but now...

She looks cute here. She's definitely pregnant, whether she's denying it or not. I think she's just doing a Jessica Simpson (NOT weight speaking) but just keeping quiet until she's further along. I can't wait to see how to she maintains herself while pregnant.

I hope she won't gain a ton of weight like Jessica Simpson. For her sake, the sake of her baby and for the sake of her job.