Megan Fox Before&After

It's amazing how much peoples faces change with weight loss. She was stunning when skinny now just looks like she doesn't take care of herself!

Am I the only one who didn´t know she was expecting? :wtf:
How far is she?

:) Very recent pictures of a pregnant Megan Fox in Hawaii..
meganpreg1.jpg

gosh their so cute!!
what a cute preggo :)

I guess being out of work for a while doesn't help her at all with her weight :/

But, I sympathize with her, because she's probably bored all the time and just eats out of bordom or goes out to eat with all the free time.

Idk, am I being to imaginative with my hypothesis?

She looks good in my opinion. I think she eats healthy, cause she´s definately not carrying a lot of extra weight apart from that cute bump :)

She's looking amazing for a pregnant woman, especially one who's so short. I just want to give her a gold sticker for being so good :p

She looks stunning as a pregnant woman! Being slender during that stage is tough as hell. Her cravings must be very hard on her.

It's possible she's not having problems with cravings. When I was pregnant, I never had cravings, and actually ate less, and healthier, than before I was pregnant.

I think a lot of women use pregnancy as an excuse to just eat whatever they want and turn into a blimp. Megan looks very good and like she is really taking care of herself, although I don't understand the need to wear sky-high heels while pregnant, it just seems silly.

That's really amazing, she looks like a normal person from the front. chubby for a celebrity, but GREAT for being pregnant.

I have a huuuuge fear of pregnancy, and people who seem to handle it gracefully (not like JSimpson... like Heidi Klum!) are admirable to me.

she got pregnant at a good time for her - her career was hitting a rut and this will get her a ton of publicity... like jessica alba

aw, she's a really cute pregnant woman. She's skinny all over except for her baby bump. I love that dress too.

aw, she's a really cute pregnant woman. She's skinny all over except for her baby bump. I love that dress too.
Eh, I wouldn't say "skinny"... (look at the arms)
But certainly not bad for a pregnant woman.