Megan Fox Before&After

this is sooo sad! she used to have such a beautiful body... but i think you're right, she looks like she's pregnant, maybe that's the reason why she wanted to gain.

Just realized there are way more pics in that gallery than I realized, haha. But if you go to the end one she's lost a lot by then so you can track her progress if you can be bothered to flick through!

She doesn't look that bad at all. Not skinny as she used to be, but not fat either :grin:

article-2104021-11D53111000005DC-476_306x535.jpg

Even though the world thinks she's the hottest woman alive, she's always been hot in my eyes because of her weight. Her face is average, big fake eyelashes. Her hair is a result of a good hairdresser etc. And no that she's not an owner of the flattest, most awesome stomach ever- she truly is SO average.

It gives hopes to the rest of us :D

EVERY thin actress tells the media some shit about "I'm afraid of beomming too skinny", "I have problems to put weight on", etc. Of course they are all on diets. Actually I'd like to know how she said this: “For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee." She could say it like: "Yeah, I was skinnier back then, but I to work too hard on it and don't want to do that again" or "I was skinnier back then and would like to be that way again, but I had a lot of discipline I don't use to have anymore."

Even though the world thinks she's the hottest woman alive, she's always been hot in my eyes because of her weight. Her face is average, big fake eyelashes. Her hair is a result of a good hairdresser etc. And no that she's not an owner of the flattest, most awesome stomach ever- she truly is SO average.

It gives hopes to the rest of us :D

I second this!

Current pictures of Megan - i HATE how she looks now!

megan-fox-jalouse-april-2012.jpg

02131.jpg

megan-fox-white-bikini-kona-hawaii-10-675x900.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
That's a sad thread... i used to adore her skinny look ....

Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn't say she's "fat" but she's definitely lost the tone she used to have in her stomach.

If she really is pregnant, i just hope she doesn't do the Jessica Simpson pregnancy diet... :wtf:

She has a nice hourglass body type, but I hate her arms, they're too thick for my taste, when she gains weight and is average they get really chubby..even at her thinnest her arms were kinda thick....

I'd put her as of lately 5'5.5 and 130-135 pounds.

d788e_Megan-fox2-XP_682_1361800a.jpg

megan-fox-weight-gain-1.jpg

tumblr_lqb4ymxK3t1qa1okso1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She does have a lovely hourglass shape. I'm always in awe of how utterly tiny her waist is.

She does have a lovely hourglass shape. I'm always in awe of how utterly tiny her waist is.

I used to think her waist was tiny, but as of lately, I just think her waist is good, but not tiny-lol. I think it gets tiny when she's slimmer...

I used to think her waist was tiny, but as of lately, I just think her waist is good, but not tiny-lol. I think it gets tiny when she's slimmer...

I think it's tiny compared to the rest of her. I wonder what she looks like in a bathing suit these days.