Megan Fox Before&After

how sad... :nopity:

she looks like an average woman. So average, she got married and started gaining weight, i feel sorry for her husband.

She was one of my biggest thinspirations when she was at the size she is in the bikini photos... it's hard to look at her in the current pictures considering how much I admired her physique before :(

Positive side- she has almost exactly the same body shape as me now and she managed to get that skinny before so it's possible for me to look like that too! Well heyy new anti-role model :p

what a waste of a face but someone said maybe she's prego :wtf: so i hope because she like a lesbian crush...if i ever became a lesbo

I noticed that because she used to be one of my fave thinspos :( I remember that she said somewhere - I really cannot remember where - that she had that diet and she got 'too skinny' so she stopped the diet and started gaining weight. So it was her own decicion really. I secretly wish that she came to her senses and became like she were because I just loved her body. :D

noooo! megan is one of my absolute favorite skinnies :( she was so perfect before and had a great clean diet. what is this world coming too??

I agree, she's probably pregnant or trying to be pregnant... or she isn't doing any movies so she's getting depressed and eating a lot.

I laugh at her past interviews "I struggle to keep weight on". She supposedly frustrates over looking too skinny, lifts weights and is on a special diet for weight gain.

I say - It's working, Maggie, it's working! :lol:

I laugh at her past interviews "I struggle to keep weight on". She supposedly frustrates over looking too skinny, lifts weights and is on a special diet for weight gain.

I say - It's working, Maggie, it's working! :lol:

Lol so true. I knew it was BS back when she said it but now it's just so hilarious. I'd be ashamed if I were her to read those quotes.

She may follow a vegan diet, but could have drifted off to incorporate breads, salt, and prepared vegan foods like vegan burgers, chicken ETC. It shows how even if your "vegan" you can still look fat, if you stop eating just fruit, veggies and water.

She may follow a vegan diet, but could have drifted off to incorporate breads, salt, and prepared vegan foods like vegan burgers, chicken ETC. It shows how even if your "vegan" you can still look fat, if you stop eating just fruit, veggies and water.

This. Corn chips, chocolate and hummus are vegan /hungry Samira

Let this be a lesson to all of us--
You can quickly go from hot to average when you let yourself go.

**Super Motivation**

Last edited by a moderator:
saw this today. made me sad :( she used to be so skinny!

mega.jpg

There was an article in US Weekly, where she stated, she felt she had lost too much weight and was glad to have her curves back. Make of that what you will, but I think she looked better before.