Megan Fox Before&After

I guess I just can't stop thinking of those pictures of her on the beach from a few years back. Those abs. At those images are burned into my mind and not these new ones. ;)

I guess I just can't stop thinking of those pictures of her on the beach from a few years back. Those abs. At those images are burned into my mind and not these new ones. ;)

Oh yeah, she was "thin" and "perfect" there. Now she's just average. She's kinda cursed in the way that she carries a lot of weight in her arms so when she gains weight her arms look kinda chunky...

Oh yeah, she was "thin" and "perfect" there. Now she's just average. She's kinda cursed in the way that she carries a lot of weight in her arms so when she gains weight her arms look kinda chunky...

And her legs. I think she has a long torso and short legs as opposed to the opposite (which is usually considered to be more ideal).

And her legs. I think she has a long torso and short legs as opposed to the opposite (which is usually considered to be more ideal).

Ditto. Her torso is quite long but her legs aren't. Now she could be compared with Kim Kardashian and all those type of curvy ladies....

Ditto. Her torso is quite long but her legs aren't. Now she could be compared with Kim Kardashian and all those type of curvy ladies....

I think Megan's body is a long way from looking like Kim Kardashians... :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user

She will ALWAYS look better than Kim :superpuke:
megan-fox-100711-4.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Fat.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She will ALWAYS look better than Kim :superpuke:
megan-fox-100711-4.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Fat.jpg

Yup. I prefer Megan's body over Kim's overall. However, the only thing that I hate about Megan are her arms, too thick for my taste. Not saying they're huge but for her body they look big.

I dont know I am a semi-fan of Megan Fox. I used to like her before she did all the work to her face. She looked good with the first nose job, but after that she just went to far. Also I think her acting is bad, and lately she is looking chubby.

Megan really doesn't look good with more weigh on. Whoever said she looks better is probably a fatty wanting to feel better.

Positive side- she has almost exactly the same body shape as me now and she managed to get that skinny before so it's possible for me to look like that too! Well heyy new anti-role model :p

:lol:

I'm probabaly the only one who thinks she looks better with the plastic surgery. Altough I agree she's gone too far recently, in recent event pictures she looks like she can't move her face!
But her bone structure does look better, imo.

But she really doesn't look good with the weight gain, I guess she's destined to be a skinny girl hahah.

I'm probabaly the only one who thinks she looks better with the plastic surgery. Altough I agree she's gone too far recently, in recent event pictures she looks like she can't move her face!
But her bone structure does look better, imo.

But she really doesn't look good with the weight gain, I guess she's destined to be a skinny girl hahah.

I think she looks better with the plastic surgery too! I know a lot of people dislike any celebrity who gets it just because it's so unnecessary... but I think she used to look kind of trashy in her old pictures, for some reason.

In the first picture on the front page, she has a tattoo on her right arm but its not there in the other photo. Was that a fake tattoo or is she covering it up with make-up?

In the first picture on the front page, she has a tattoo on her right arm but its not there in the other photo. Was that a fake tattoo or is she covering it up with make-up?

The one of Marilyn Monroe? Apparently she got it lasered off...

Thank goodness she's getting rid of the Marilyn tattoo; I thought it was so tacky. Why would anyone put someone's face on their body?

Thank goodness she's getting rid of the Marilyn tattoo; I thought it was so tacky. Why would anyone put someone's face on their body?

I understand portrait tattoos to honour people who are special to you (parents, children, etc), but in 99% of all cases I´ve seen they look just horrible.