Giambattista Valli SS17 This is such a perfect outfit. I wish I was wearing it right now
mmLn06I.jpg
... Really?

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Oh how I love skinny gossip for introducing me to amazing models :luvluv: She's so skinny and perfect, just followed her on Instagram and can't wait to start watching her insta stories. She's great :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
IMG_1682.jpg

She's so cute :inluv: And I can't help but realize her thighs look like the size of most people's arms these days sadly :hibye:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
had a brief interaction with her on a train from Paris and she's just as gorgeous irl. And also so thin/tall it's almost unbelieveable.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
had a brief interaction with her on a train from Paris and she's just as gorgeous irl. And also so thin/tall it's almost unbelieveable.
Exactly, seeing her in person next to average people makes your jaw drop. She stands out soo much and looks so stunning. :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 17414
:luvluv::yahoo::luv: She loves us. (I asked her if it was okay to post this screenshot here don't worry.)

you're so lucky to talk to marj and have such a cool friend! i'd love to know what her favorite bands are and what kind of music she listens too... noticed she had the band alien sex fiend painted on her jacket... she definitely seems one to gravitate toward punk and 80s music!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
you're so lucky to talk to marj and have such a cool friend! i'd love to know what her favorite bands are and what kind of music she listens too... noticed she had the band alien sex fiend painted on her jacket... she definitely seems one to gravitate toward punk and 80s music!
IMG_8854.jpg

;)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users