IMG_5265.PNG

:luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
She's such an inspiration for me! I really really like all of her, head to toe. Love her instagram stories too.

I'd kill to know what she usually eats during an entire day and how often she works out to mantein that perfect body..now I'm pregnant with my second baby and I think it would be difficult to follow but it would inspire me so much..!!

Love you Maryan!!

Reactions: 1 users
She's such an inspiration for me! I really really like all of her, head to toe. Love her instagram stories too.

I'd kill to know what she usually eats during an entire day and how often she works out to mantein that perfect body..now I'm pregnant with my second baby and I think it would be difficult to follow but it would inspire me so much..!!

Love you Maryan!!

She just posted your comment on instagram stories!

Such an amazing body :luv:

Screenshot_20170406-092733.png

Screenshot_20170406-092324.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Marjan if you read this, thank you for being real about dedication to healthy lifestyle and smashing those veggies in, instead of the pizza and fries nepotism model / "look I'm so relatable" bullshit.
You are the epitome of health goth chic and such a goddess, my inspiration!

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users

Cannot understand anything but she's absolutely adorable in it

• Love
  • Agree
:inluv:

If every model on my board had Marjan's attitude and dedication, my job would be so much easier.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
I know, I'm boring but I'm so in love with her and her Instagram stories. Such an everyday inspiration. Couldn't ask more!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
i love when shes styled in a punk/goth vibe.. she suits it so well with her platinum hair
6b9d6e13e0e451503b18cbda04d74338.jpg

980x1306-d4d022c3-assets-elleuk-com-gallery-30172-marjan-jonkman-aw16b-no21-028-jason-lloyd-evans-gallery-jpg.jpg

shes inspiring me to go platinum once my hair is in better condition... you rock marjan!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
IMG_5747.PNG

On the runway she looks so intimidating but on her Instagram stories she seems adorable. :luv: Sorry for basically spamming this thread with almost every picture she posts but I adore her so much.

• Love
  • Agree