Her eyes. :luvluv: Love that she's vegan as well. Ive been vegan well over a year. It really helps me maintain if I obviously don't gravitate towards tons of carbs.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Your daily dose of Marjan inspiration

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.46.29 PM.png

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
I love how she knows how awesome her bod is ( of course she knows because she obviously works hard for it ) and she's not afraid to show it!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

I have no words to express how much I love this picture of her. She even knows that vitamin D is a hormone rather than a coenzyme. Smart and cute :luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Do you just randomly message people? Like that Italian blogger you offended to the point of her blocking you? Seems a little cringe to me. Chances of actually befriending someone IRL are pretty darn low after you've stanned all over them, directly to them, on social media, creates a weird gap in status.
What? What Italian blogger? That has never happened to me... If you go back a few pages you will see that she posted me on her story a bunch of times saying she loved me and I finally messaged her telling her it was me and she was happy. Where are you getting this from anyways? I've literally only messaged Marjan in the fashion world and she lives in Amsterdam so it wouldn't really be possible anyways. I think you might have me mixed up with other members...

Never caught off her skinny game :luvluv:

IMG_4972.PNG

Yet again:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Do you just randomly message people? Like that Italian blogger you offended to the point of her blocking you? Seems a little cringe to me. Chances of actually befriending someone IRL are pretty darn low after you've stanned all over them, directly to them, on social media, creates a weird gap in status.
That wasn't @NewYorkSkinny ,that was @wytch . And these people aren't untouchable gods.. people can try to talk to them randomly like they would any other person.

• Love
  • Useful
That wasn't @NewYorkSkinny ,that was @wytch . And these people aren't untouchable gods.. people can try to talk to them randomly like they would any other person.
I can see where she got mixed up because our profile pictures look similar at veryy first glance with the blue background. But yeah if she didn't want to talk to me she could have easily blocked me, not answered my dm in the first place etc... Its not like I bother her daily either the last time I talked to her was when that pic was posted. And the time before that being when I revealed my identity to her.

• Agree
I can see where she got mixed up because our profile pictures look similar at veryy first glance with the blue background. But yeah if she didn't want to talk to me she could have easily blocked me, not answered my dm in the first place etc... Its not like I bother her daily either the last time I talked to her was when that pic was posted. And the time before that being when I revealed my identity to her.
I'm on board with @NewYorkSkinny here when it comes to messaging my favorites. I'm just a fangirl living in middle America, so messaging them is in no way an attempt to know or befriend them in real life. I just started writing a few noninvasive, nonstalkerish IG messages and surprisingly some like to write back. It's harmless fun for me and it's also an additional source of thinspo to stay on track. I wouldn't have had the nerve to do it if I hadn't seen that @NewYorkSkinny does it. It just spices up my life a little bit because I can be pretty boring. I've never been blocked by anyone so I don't think my messages are too extra or offensive. It's not like I'm going to buy a plane ticket and show up in Bushwick cafes waiting to see someone. Fans pay a TON of money to see/talk to/take photos with their favorite stars at conventions all the time. Instagram is way cheaper.

• Agree
  • Love
Apologies, that was my fault entirely. I thought you were also the new girl who messaged that Italian blogger offensive things on another thread for some reason. I guess I just get irked by people who get excessively gushy or familiar on social media, I get a lot of it and try to respond very politely, but it still seems strange. Of course that's just me, Marjan seems very sweet in her responses to you, I shouldn't have lashed out.