Lindsay Lohan

April 2, 2013

article-2303353-190FBDB4000005DC-200_306x738.jpg

This picture confuses me so much...how can someone with such huge boobs and a stomach have absolutely no butt whatsoever :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
LOOK AT HER STOMACH. She looks pregnant (which wouldn't even suprise me) plus what's with all the bruises on her legs :wtf:

Does anyone know when she is due to get out of rehab? I'm dying to see if she put on weight without having access to her coke, adderall etc!

Does anyone know when she is due to get out of rehab? I'm dying to see if she put on weight without having access to her coke, adderall etc!

She is out, and she already guest-hosted an episode of Chelsea Lately :
http://www.refinery29.com/2013/08/51124/lindsay-lohan-chelsea-lately-video

also a pic from after rehab:
article-0-1B130A1C000005DC-930_634x682.jpg

it seems she did put on some weight but she didn't have the slimmest figure when she got in three months ago to begin with..

and an article about her sit-down interview with Oprah :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-big-question-teaser-explosive-interview.html

I'm not her biggest fan , but I really want to see her make it or break it for good, I'm tired of her getting away with everything.

warning! NSFW!!

she definitely put on weight. allegedly they took her off aderall.

anyways i stumbled across these photos. some nudes from her latest flick "the canyons".
imo she looks seriously horrible. check this out:

lindsay-lohan-topless-nude-the-canyons-04-580x435.jpg

lindsay-lohan-topless-nude-the-canyons-05-580x435.jpg

lindsay-lohan-topless-nude-the-canyons-11-580x435.jpg

lindsay-lohan-topless-nude-the-canyons-10-580x435.jpg

thoughts?

I just threw up in my mouth (figuratively speaking, of course)..

God, she looks like such a disgusting, flabby, classless hooker. Absolutely disgusting. Mammary glands to feed a family of thirty and a belly as if she gave birth to every single one of them!
:run::superpuke:

man, she really grosses me out. She looks like a smelly person - you know what I mean? She just looks dirty all the time... unkept.

I wouldn't ever want to stand very close to her.

Wow. I am really happy that she is feeling better but I really hope she learns how to slim down without using drugs. This look is terrible and makes me really sad because I loved her when she was my thinspo.