Lindsay Lohan

the colour looks really fake though, not like it used to be.

Yeah. I wonder if it's not made worst by the insane amount of foundation she's wearing there? Her hair looks too dark. And her face too light.

I can't help but to feel sorry for her, I mean I know this girl just spits on the law, and clearly does not learn at all from her mistakes, but with the family she has... she never probably stood a chance. she is clearly reeally f*cked up now (physically with the amount of surgery she has gotten.. and mentally, emotionally) and I don't believe she is going to get much "better".

I can't help but to feel sorry for her, I mean I know this girl just spits on the law, and clearly does not learn at all from her mistakes, but with the family she has... she never probably stood a chance. she is clearly reeally f*cked up now (physically with the amount of surgery she has gotten.. and mentally, emotionally) and I don't believe she is going to get much "better".

I agree! It's kind of like Britney Spears... I love her to death but Britney never was the same after shaving her head.

Nov 19, 2012

article-2235694-1620C55E000005DC-95_634x951.jpg

article-2235694-1620C3E5000005DC-252_306x769.jpg

article-2235694-1620BC2F000005DC-151_306x769.jpg

Good lord. Is it wrong of me to say that I preferred her when she was at her lowest weight compared to this?

I wish she'd go back to her skinny days :c Now she looks so bloated and just gross. I still love her though and I want to believe that she'll start losing soon.

She looked AWFUL on Leno the other night. I miss the thinspo Lohan/Richie team

THIS!!!
her looks- disgusting
her behavior- insecure and embarrassing
her voice- jesus christ! must have been an enormous amount of coke that ruined it like that...

gosh she looks absolutely out of it in the latest pics you postet... poor thing, really..

at least she got rid of the much too dark make up here, and i kind of like the look of her hair, but seriously it looks like she prepared 1 week for this event in order to somehow restore herself haha

101.jpg

48.jpg

39.jpg

I try to feel sorry for her. I mean it must be pretty horrendous being 26 and looking that old and having a failed career, not being taken seriously by anyone....but then I read some of the stuff hse says on Twitter and I just think, wow actually you don't deserve pity, you're just a massive twat!

I try to feel sorry for her. I mean it must be pretty horrendous being 26 and looking that old and having a failed career, not being taken seriously by anyone....but then I read some of the stuff hse says on Twitter and I just think, wow actually you don't deserve pity, you're just a massive twat!

Ditto.

It is like she has some kind of body dismorphia and cant understand what her face looks likes.

she had a beautiful face, and she has ruined it with lip work and fillers. Her skin looks old. That isnt from drugs that is from fillers, botox ect.

LILO... WHY... WHY!

I want her to make a comeback. She's such a disaster. Someone take away the cookies, jack daniels, drugs, and car keys and get her into the gym.

How the hell is her weave so frizzy??? Isnt the point of having fake hair to look perfect??