Lindsay Lohan

her hair is a complete desaster! the hookers on my city's streets have better extentions- JESUS CHRIST!!! she better finds a damn rich guy to get some money to fix that asap! ...brilliant idea! if nobody wants to hire her anymore, she still could work as a prostitute, for she already looks like (cheap) one! btw i read somewhere that she let herself get paid to date rich dudes from the emirates or india- so she already is a prostitute, right?

if nobody wants to hire her anymore, she still could work as a prostitute, for she already looks like (cheap) one! btw i read somewhere that she let herself get paid to date rich dudes from the emirates or india- so she already is a prostitute, right?

I read that too... although I really can't imagine who'd want to hook up with her when there are clean professional attractive prostitues out there... :wtf:

Honestly, how can she look in the mirror, see all that terrible work she had done to her face and think 'Great, gotta get more of that!'? You're taking the wrong drugs, Lilo!

Honestly, how can she look in the mirror, see all that terrible work she had done to her face and think 'Great, gotta get more of that!'?

i don't know! but i also don't know how she and other girls think a massive trout pout is attractive. IT'S NOT. PERIOD. IT'S PATHETIC!

i think she has a severe mental disorder and like so many other celebs lost touch with reality and is still in denial about her life. she thinks she is still kind of untouchable, above it all. i mean, seriously, she knows she's flat broke. her depts are huge. she cannot afford an attorney, a stylist, a home on her own etc, still she is not willing to appear on tv shows like dancing with the stars, who'd pay her 500.000$ (!) to pay her taxes back and move on in her life. she thinks she's to good for that. actually that may be true, but she's not going to make anymore movies, b/c she is not insurable anymore due to her ongoing legal problems, bad behavior, partying, boozing and stealing. it's a shame.

i read an article about her shooting "the canyons". it's brilliant and i believe every single word:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/magazine/here-is-what-happens-when-you-cast-lindsay-lohan-in-your-movie.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Reactions: 1 user
LILO... WHY... WHY!

I want her to make a comeback. She's such a disaster. Someone take away the cookies, jack daniels, drugs, and car keys and get her into the gym.

Omg I was laughing so hard after reading this!!!! Thank you for my first laugh this morning :)

LILO... WHY... WHY!

I want her to make a comeback. She's such a disaster. Someone take away the cookies, jack daniels, drugs, and car keys and get her into the gym.

I think it's very unlikely it'll happen. I can see her going the same path of Amy Winehouse.

Borderline?? :lol:

:lol: Fair enough, completely and utterly broke. I suppose getting a ton of inexplicably bad plastic surgery on credit in order to change your appearance enough to evade your loan sharks and dealers doesn't really count as 'borderline', just more as 'mildly successful at evasion, but chin-deep in debt'

@Lolo, sorry, off topic but I just read your signature for the 1st time, it just cracked me up ! :lol:
"I Dream of a World Where Chickens Can Cross the Road Without Having Their Motives Questioned"
what's that ?! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lolo, sorry, off topic but I just read your signature for the 1st time, it just cracked me up ! :lol:
"I Dream of a World Where Chickens Can Cross the Road Without Having Their Motives Questioned"
what's that ?! haha

Oh, :lol: Thanks! :grin: Unfortunately I can't take credit for it, I read it somewhere a while ago. It's based on the old popular 'Why did the chicken cross the road?' jokes. I thought it was also quite a funny satire of the whole new age-y 'I dream of a World where ... [Insert Dramatic Useless 'Cause']' It's quite an appropriate 'cause' for me to adopt, while people are running around thumping about stupid things like Fat Pride, Reduction in Coke Can Size (?) and whatever else they can come up with to try save the World :rolleyes:

I mean I'm ALL for real causes, but SO many people do nothing now and still run around shouting (mostly hypocritically) about the 'injustices' of the world.

So, I am saving the World, one chicken discrimination case at a time ;)

Whoa, way uncalled for ramble for my part on the LiLo thread :oops: Sorry you asked huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, way uncalled for ramble for my part on the LiLo thread :oops: Sorry you asked huh?

hahaha I agree, I was like, wow a whole chapter on the chickens running free ? haha... major cute !
Anw I didn't know the initial anglosaxon joke, we don't have that phrase here, so thx for the real explanation *cough*chapter*cough*... :lol: just kiding of course, as i said, it's so cute when people loose themselves into their story.

hahaha I agree, I was like, wow a whole chapter on the chickens running free ? haha... major cute !
Anw I didn't know the initial anglosaxon joke, we don't have that phrase here, so thx for the real explanation *cough*chapter*cough*... :lol: just kiding of course, as i said, it's so cute when people loose themselves into their story.

Hahaha, well, it's actually an extract from my book on the matter - so you're welcome ;)

Oh, and just to keep this relevant:

35i97jt.jpg

Lame, but the best I could do under the circumstances :shy: