Lindsay Lohan

Ginger_Red

Rising Star
She looks really really terrible for her age.

This is really mean of me, but her 'beach body' always makes me think of the old woman in the bathtub in The Shining. (link, but be warned, hideous)
Ewwww yes! Actually Lindsay pretty much looks like that woman at this point. What a waste.

Diamndgrl

Super Star
image.jpeg
What a waste....she used to be so pretty. Not body wise but at least facially. Loved her in Mean Girls!

Reactions: 1 user

magrissima

Worker Bee
Why does she insist on wearing black on black? she doesn't have the colouring for it, it ages her so much. Plus, if you are going to be fotographed in black, roll a lint brush over your self and make sure the clothes are ironed. She always looks like she found her clothes on the floor.

Her makeup makes her look gubby/speed dealer-ish. She needs rosier cheeks, a warmer lip colour and clean eye make up for her skin tone, instead she seems to be under the impression that she is a beachy, sun kissed blonde.

And stop wearing leggings out! GOD!

Such a waste!

Reactions: 1 users

Ginger_Red

Rising Star
Why does she insist on wearing black on black? she doesn't have the colouring for it, it ages her so much. Plus, if you are going to be fotographed in black, roll a lint brush over your self and make sure the clothes are ironed. She always looks like she found her clothes on the floor.

Her makeup makes her look gubby/speed dealer-ish. She needs rosier cheeks, a warmer lip colour and clean eye make up for her skin tone, instead she seems to be under the impression that she is a beachy, sun kissed blonde.

And stop wearing leggings out! GOD!

Such a waste!
This was beautiful.

Peonies

Rising Star
The open mouthed stare she always does in pix I guess to seem sexy is BEYOND IRRITATING

N

Njanine

The open mouthed stare she always does in pix I guess to seem sexy is BEYOND IRRITATING
Yeah I'm not seeing the sexy. More just stoned ;)

It is unfortunate that she started out looking so vibrant and then faded fast. Hahaha and the comment about her beach body looking like the woman from The Shining is spot on!

There must be a genetic component to how she has aged. For sure poor lifestyle choices (eg. heavy drinking and drug use) will wreak havoc on one's appearance but she is not the only celebrity to have done those things and there are many others that look a hell of a lot better than that.

marieebo

Grand Dame
Yeah I'm not seeing the sexy. More just stoned ;)

It is unfortunate that she started out looking so vibrant and then faded fast. Hahaha and the comment about her beach body looking like the woman from The Shining is spot on!

There must be a genetic component to how she has aged. For sure poor lifestyle choices (eg. heavy drinking and drug use) will wreak havoc on one's appearance but she is not the only celebrity to have done those things and there are many others that look a hell of a lot better than that.
Who knows what she did though and how much of it. I feel like she was (is?) on way heavier stuff than just coke