Lindsay Lohan

the deep horizontal lines in her forehead are INSANE for her age.

I`m with her; I`ll try to lose 20 pounds in 20 days (is that even possible??)....lol. It ain't gonna happen on the master cleanse...sugar water shit.

the deep horizontal lines in her forehead are INSANE for her age.

I`m with her; I`ll try to lose 20 pounds in 20 days (is that even possible??)....lol. It ain't gonna happen on the master cleanse...sugar water shit.

Haha the best part of the article was
"A source said: ''It's really extreme, she hasn't even got 20lb to lose."

Aug 30, 2013

lindsay-lohan-gets-behind-the-wheel-in-new-york-city-14.jpg

Um yes..she does.

Is this the heaviest she's ever been? It looks it. I cant tell whether she was heavier in her Mean Girls days or now. i think maybe now? Though it could be her choice of unflattering outfits.

Is this the heaviest she's ever been? It looks it. I cant tell whether she was heavier in her Mean Girls days or now. i think maybe now? Though it could be her choice of unflattering outfits.

i say this is the heaviest and the most ragged too. i can't help it, i kind of love her. i hope she gets skinny AND pretty again.

...and btw i blame her wrinkles on the 40 cigs a day ;)

I was watching (or rewatching for the 1000th time) Mean Girls and whilst she wasn't even skinny, I've never realized how gorgeous she was. I mean, young Lindsey was, like, really pretty. :sneaky: I think I know what Regina was talking about now:

cady-heron-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

large.jpg

resizer.php

500px-Cady_Heron_001.jpg

I was always a fan of her... and I still am. She reminds me of my cousin when it comes to her demeanor. (In a good way)

I don't mean to offend, but how could possibly being even remotely similar in appearance to Lohan can be considered "good"?

attachment.php

I was imagining her as something like this:
lindsay-lohan_skinny_april09_94119967.jpg

From her old days. She's naturally attractive. A pity about her current state though.