Lindsay Lohan

Yikes her body is so unfortunate. Muffin top, back fat, face chub, huge saggy boobs, noassatall. She used to be so beautiful. Drugs really effed her up beyond belief. I actually feel bad for her. :(

She looks so vulgar. Saggy boobs. Tree trunks for thighs. Saggy arms. Puffer face. She is just disgusting. There is nothing positive I can say about this girl. I wish the tabloids would stop covering her every move.

Couldn't agree more :superpuke:

Aug 18, 2012

2i8ist5.jpg

She looks so vulgar. Saggy boobs. Tree trunks for thighs. Saggy arms. Puffer face. She is just disgusting. There is nothing positive I can say about this girl. I wish the tabloids would stop covering her every move.

The reason the tabloids follow her is because she is now the poster-child of being a public mess - and obviously the public LOVES themselves a public mess.

That actually really saddens me when I think about it - how we as a global society seem to rivet ourselves on someone else's misery.

Just like how we watched Amy Winehouse just waste away.

Anyway yes, I wish she'd get her act together and just HEAL.

She could do so much with herself.
So much wasted oppurtunity - that's what REALLY leaves me bewildered.

Her mother sure doesnt help either on top of everything.

OH GOD. what happened. no words.

Attachments

• spl428276_012-419x646.jpg
    spl428276_012-419x646.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 129
I think Emma Stone has taken the role as the new Lindsay Lohan but with more class. It is hard to say because I LOVED the parent trap when it came out I still own the video!

what's sad is that I actually have always though she was a good actress! In Mean Girls and then other small movies she did after that, she's got talent but her life if far too fucked up

I would say that her weight gain in these pictures makes her look extremely gross and bloated...but those awful lip injections seem to have gone down so she actually looks better! Not to mention her skin doesn't look 60 years old anymore.

I'm glad she is back to being a redhead. She used to be stunning with it.

Though now, I'm sad that going back to it ust highlights how much she damaged her looks. Can't believe we are the same age.