Lindsay Lohan

There was this ad for baked goods or something at the beginning and I was like, 'Wait, Liz Taylor worked as a baker???' :lol:

I was wondering when this movie would get brought up. Elizabeth Taylor is my IDOL, I absolutely adored her, cried when I found out she died etc etc

I'm a little biased here, because I also love Lindsay, she's been my girl crush for years now lol. I think she could make a great Elizabeth, I think they have similar features. I just wish she wasn't such a train wreck! She's gotten this movie all this bad press because all anyone can talk about is how they could pick her for the part.

I just hope she doesn't prove me wrong...

I was wondering when this movie would get brought up. Elizabeth Taylor is my IDOL, I absolutely adored her, cried when I found out she died etc etc

I'm a little biased here, because I also love Lindsay, she's been my girl crush for years now lol. I think she could make a great Elizabeth, I think they have similar features. I just wish she wasn't such a train wreck! She's gotten this movie all this bad press because all anyone can talk about is how they could pick her for the part.

I just hope she doesn't prove me wrong...

I don't even like Lindsay Lohan, but I also think that they have similar features. And I honestly hope it works out for her!

lindsay-lohan-bikini-1212-12-435x580.jpg

WTH, look at that BELLY!:wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
One of the reasons why I don't do alcohol or drugs, they age you!

OMG :wtf: She just looks monstrous here!!
Big, bloated face. Saggy boobs (like seriously, they're down to her stomach). And baby-bump like tummy. It is said that she's always several hours late for work and hardly remembers any line............. and I thought things were getting better for her -_-

FFN_Lohan_Lindsay_PRRRFF_062112_9210213.jpg

Gorgeous face! Shame about the body, though...she looks very top-heavy...

I'd hope its due to sobering up, but I doubt it. I think she's stopped the blow, but not the booze.

She needs to back away from the fillers. They make her face look even more bloated.

I hope she gets back on track. I think she needs someone (not her mom!) to step in a la Britney to get it together. I wish her the best.

I think she still drinks enough alcohol and has problems with weightloss due to it. She was just thin as she had some anorexic behaviour, wasn't she? Either she's recovering now and gets back to her "normal" chubby body or she slipped into bulimia again. Of course, just my thoughts. But you can gain a lot of weight because of bulimia (which she had once) and it makes your face puffy.

look how disgusting her hair is... it's so stringy and long and terrible.

That long hair looked good on her skinny frame, but I usually don't like too long hair on chubby or fat people.

What's wrong with her skin?? All those cigarettes I guess, but seriously...

She looks so vulgar. Saggy boobs. Tree trunks for thighs. Saggy arms. Puffer face. She is just disgusting. There is nothing positive I can say about this girl. I wish the tabloids would stop covering her every move.