Lindsay Lohan

article-2396902-1B5BDF09000005DC-92_634x625.jpg

Aug 18, 2013

article-2397242-1B5E2AF9000005DC-269_634x935.jpg

At this point I actually don't care how much she weighs, what her body looks like or how she dresses: I just want her to be mentally healthy again and that she gets her life and career back. When that happens, THEN I might start to care more about her looks. She was such a promising young actress at the beginning of the 2000's, and I wish she'll get all that back! :kiss:

I can't imagine what she's been through. I've suffered from some problems which have distorted my mentality but never addiction and I think that would be far worse so I have so much empathy for her and right now I'm not going to criticize her body. Obviously she's still a mess and sadly I cant see her getting it together but I wish she would

there is nothing worse than an addiction, really. Because the truth is, you have to have a brilliant mind in order to get out of it. Whenever you start thinking of yourself as an addict and you think you won't be able to get out, you drown. It is like a battle between the drug and your brain.

Also, I mentioned this before, but money plays a HUGE role. I mean, as long as you have the cash to spend on the substance, even if you are wasting every dollar you earn, addiction is easy. If you are actually broke, it's like a test: how far will you go to get your fix? How much do you want it? There are certain things someone might never do for a drug, so there is a limit to their addiction.

Sorry for the depressing nature of my post:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
there is nothing worse than an addiction, really. Because the truth is, you have to have a brilliant mind in order to get out of it. Whenever you start thinking of yourself as an addict and you think you won't be able to get out, you drown. It is like a battle between the drug and your brain.

Also, I mentioned this before, but money plays a HUGE role. I mean, as long as you have the cash to spend on the substance, even if you are wasting every dollar you earn, addiction is easy. If you are actually broke, it's like a test: how far will you go to get your fix? How much do you want it? There are certain things someone might never do for a drug, so there is a limit to their addiction.

please,don't apologize. i found your post very interesting and honest. i can't imagine how difficult it must be for a person to go through this.

I agree with everything that you said.

I was once a heroin addict. Every time I wanted to get clean (except for the last time, when I actually succeeded because my parents found out and supported me), it was because of money. I was always completely broke, my parents were my only source of income and I could not and would not do anything illegal or immoral in order to get my fix.
The point is, I often talked to other addicts about this, and we all agreed: if we had enough money, we would never, ever even think about getting clean, we would stay addicts until we died. Because when you're addicted, you don't perceive the long-term consequences, the pain you inflict upon your loved ones, the mental and physical health problems; you can only see what is right now - ''I feel horrible. I must stop feeling horrible. I must get money'', and then you get high and everything is wonderful and nothing else matters for a couple of hours.

That being said, I'm so sorry for Lindsay: I know how insanely hard it was for me to kick the habit, and I know it must be a million times harder for her. :(

@peruviangirl Nice that you posted Lindsay's fat thighs from every angle possible, but what about some closeups? And can we get a video, too, please?
:facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator: