Lily Rose Depp

She's probably still got some growing to do, but her body is Twiggy-esque. She seems to be a really great teen role model so far too, but who knows how both that and her body will change with age.
Great teen role model.. she is always in Instagram photos with Bella and Stella and we know what one of Bella's favourite activities is (probably one of Stella's too considering the time she spent with Miley)..Lily is clearly too young to hang around these girls. So I don't think she would be a great teen role model at all, in fact I think that she acts far too old for her age.

Reactions: 4 users
Great teen role model.. she is always in Instagram photos with Bella and Stella and we know what one of Bella's favourite activities is (probably one of Stella's too considering the time she spent with Miley)..Lily is clearly too young to hang around these girls. So I don't think she would be a great teen role model at all, in fact I think that she acts far too old for her age.
agreed--Bella is a (very mature) nineteen year old, and stella is 24. Lily is 16 and a junior in high school, barely able to drive. Hardly reasonable

Reactions: 1 user
'great teen role model' Why? because she's famous? skinny? She definitely isn't exactly the "best kid" in terms of lifestyle choices, and has skipped multiple semesters of school at a pretty young age....luckily not too much of that has been publicized though.

edit: i don't really have an issue with any of these things, i just feel like calling her a 'role model' is unfounded

:highfive:
why can't i like a post 500 times

Reactions: 4 users
This girl still hasn't showed any kind of personality and her interviews are very vanilla and not too revealing/interesting....we don't even know if she has actual talent when it comes to acting, so I'd hardly call her a role model. She's 'it' right now, she has famous parents and an instagram following which seems to be the only thing that matters in this era :lol:
I like the fact that she's tiny, I think she's a nice thinspo for shorter girls but that's it for now

Reactions: 3 users
32-lily-rose-depp-h724.jpg
8b61ace5-4546-4429-8b8a-2fd317ae5370.jpg
z
48b0336a-597a-4279-ad75-ef99b4d39488.jpg
95dc1706-42de-444e-81b5-813e3c68537c.jpg
04-lily-rose-depp-beauty.jpg

she is so so pretty. I hope it will last!

This is the first interview I have seen of her - still on the fence and not totally sold on her aura, but her French was pretty good (beginning at 1:14).

This is the first interview I have seen of her - still on the fence and not totally sold on her aura, but her French was pretty good (beginning at 1:14).

awww she's adorably dorky with her \laugh. I like how young she seemed here- like it was an endearing honesty & awkwardness

Reactions: 1 users
Dunno, never heard of her...apparently she's like the mother of some model named Lily Rose? Perhaps Mer can enlighten us.

SO AKWARD.

I sometimes forget that people on this forum actually know what they're talking about - as opposed to in real life where people genuinely have no idea about things like this.

She went to school in France lol.
Didn't know this, my apologies. I thought she went to school in Hollywood for some reason. I just know her mother is French but I didn't assume her ancestry automatically meant she would be fluent, for I don't speak the language of my ancestors. I am also not a close follower of Lily Rose Depp.