• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lily Rose Depp

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Oh wow! I haven't seen pictures of her since she was little and I had always wondered what she would look like at an older age. She's STUNNING.. strong genes in that one (I think she actually looks a lot like a young helena bonham carter). The absolute best celeb spawn out of the lot of them, no competition.

Last edited:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Like I know this is the ultimate basic bitch statement, and I never say it, but I literally can't even deal with how gorgeous she is, and her style and attitude is sick. I'm fan girling hard on a 15yr old.

Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.24.18 AM.png Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.24.39 AM.png Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.25.06 AM.png Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.25.23 AM.png Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.26.08 AM.png Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.26.55 AM.png Screen shot 2015-03-07 at 12.28.03 AM.png

I mean, she was BORN cool, she wouldn't have even had to have tried.. but apparently she genuinely IS cool too. The injustice in this world..

R

Reina No-Muerta

She is absolutely gorgeous! She is the perfect mix of her parents, she took the best of them. Surely we are seeing more of her in the next years.

Reactions: Intrinsicality

Odile

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Wow, she's so pretty! You're right, @sabine. She was born cool. I wish I were born cool.

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was wondering when a thread might pop up on her... Aaa yes, she's so pretty! Imagine having Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis as your parents- very cool! And I love them so much more for protecting their daughter from the media and not pushing her into the business to be a 'model/singer/actress' unlike some celebrity parents...

willowwillow

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She is beautiful!! But I say that with a tinge of bitter jealousy. When I was fifteen... :nervous::nopity:Hehe.

Not only does she have a model like physique, I think she has a baby doll kinda look too. So so prettyyy

P.S omg I'm almost too embarrassed to post this haha.

Reactions: espressoenthusiast

doors-of-perception

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Oh my god! So perfect, I don't think I've ever looked like that. Ever.

And yeah, when I was 15, I was a disaster, but then my parents weren't Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.

Reactions: espressoenthusiast

Xsmall

Super Star
Reaction score
She is beautiful!! But I say that with a tinge of bitter jealousy. When I was fifteen... :nervous::nopity:Hehe.

Not only does she have a model like physique, I think she has a baby doll kinda look too. So so prettyyy

P.S omg I'm almost too embarrassed to post this haha.
Haha completely agree!

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
Wow. a natural beauty. I hope she has some substance too b/c that would make her DEFINITELY amazing ( considering she was born with the rest.)

Shes's 15, the world is her oyster. I just hope she doesn't get wild and crazy like some of these celeb kids and F herself up.....

Hypatia

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Gorgeous...but considering her folks, it would be an absolute sin not to be. + her hair is all sorts of awesome :grin:

Last edited:

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't believe the fact that I'm fangirling over a 15 year old but JOHNNY DEPP AND VANESSA PARADIS ugh so jealous

But so happy that Johnny got over his maybe midlife crisis in the shape of Amber Heard and is apparently back with Vanessa Paradis? I absolutely adore her and her tooth gap :luv: