Lily Rose Depp

lily-rose-depp.jpg

She is lovely

Reactions: 6 users
^^ I don't like her facial expression, looks very haughty to me..

Reactions: 1 user
that isn't the best photo, but she's pretty as usual. I don't care for the dress though..looks too much like she's playing dress up.

Reactions: 2 users
Yikes the forehead is so wide and huge. Especially in profile. Hopefully she won't suffer a receding hairline. If yes, she has my solidarity. :highfive: hair loss is awful for a woman.

She always makes the same (boring and annoying) expression... I'm so over her already

Reactions: 3 users
She always makes the same (boring and annoying) expression... I'm so over her already

THIS is what bothers me about her, I've been trying to pin it down...

In my opinion she has a great body and I think that she has a beautiful face, so even though she seems a bit stupid (in her interviews), arrogant and has a weird style well... I quite like her tbh. Physically I mean. She's great thinspo material, for instance.

Reactions: 1 user
In my opinion she has a great body and I think that she has a beautiful face, so even though she seems a bit stupid (in her interviews), arrogant and has a weird style well... I quite like her tbh. Physically I mean. She's great thinspo material, for instance.

She's absolutely very beautiful and thin, I just don't really get why so many people think she's the epitome of cool.

Reactions: 2 users
She's absolutely very beautiful and thin, I just don't really get why so many people think she's the epitome of cool.

She's like 'social media/tumblr 'ironic'' cool.

Basically a really generic sort of cool that seems inherent in pretty much most of the young celebrity kids we're seeing. (think the Smiths, Baldwin etc.) Nothing original.

Reactions: 4 users
She's like 'social media/tumblr 'ironic'' cool.

Basically a really generic sort of cool that seems inherent in pretty much most of the young celebrity kids we're seeing. (think the Smiths, Baldwin etc.) Nothing original.
Totally aggree. So many social media girls dress the same as her and their selfies etc are all the same. Many girls my age do it too.