Lily Rose Depp

Cannes

Lily-Rose-Depp.jpg
She looks so good when she's smiling
Lily-Rose-Depp-Vanessa-Paradis-Cannes-Film-Festival-2016.jpg

I am decent friends with Lily Stewart and apparently, Lily (S) had shot the entire campaign for Chanel No. 5 and had been asked to be the face of the product...it was so serious that she flew out to Paris to shoot and everything, and then a week after shooting finished they called her and said that they wanted to go with an actress instead...queue LRD :facepalm:

Reactions: 2 users
I am decent friends with Lily Stewart and apparently, Lily (S) had shot the entire campaign for Chanel No. 5 and had been asked to be the face of the product...it was so serious that she flew out to Paris to shoot and everything, and then a week after shooting finished they called her and said that they wanted to go with an actress instead...queue LRD :facepalm:
Are you serious? Lily would have been an amazing face for Chanel, much more interesting than LRD...

Reactions: 1 users

Must be absolutely gut-wrenching.

Reactions: 1 user
I've liked all of her red carpet looks so far. She's so tiny and beautiful, her streetstyle is so boring though

Reactions: 1 user
I'm nitpicking here but I don't like her calves in this. The rest though she looks great
Same, her calves almost look larger than her thighs

I have the same kind of calves. There's not much that can be done to slim them down, but her choice of footwear makes it much worse (especially with the socks). She would do better with shoes that cut below the ankle bones (if that makes sense). Even better if there is a bit of a heel.

Her waist is amazing though.

She is so much inspiration to me. Small waist, skinny thighs, shoulder bones, collar bones... i would accept
Screenshot_2016-06-18-09-33-06.png
4e0a7da5-30ef-4214-b0a1-b3a4359fc018.jpg
65e4284e-91ca-4f68-90d8-59d4a4abe038.jpg
her body.

Does anyone know what her measurements are? I've tried looking online but haven't found anything from a reputable source