Lily Rose Depp

there is something irritating about her...
she's pretty, but gosh that face in her selfies...:speechless::disgusted: like she accidentally turned on the front camera, took a picture of her face and then posted it.
est-ce-que-lily-rose-depp-peut-etre-une-adolescente-normale-02.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
she's pretty, but gosh that face in her selfies...:speechless::disgusted: like she accidentally turned on the front camera, took a picture of her face and then posted it.
Yes! I don't know why she always makes that bored face and rests her chin on her hand because she could look so stunning and interesting if she tried.

It's a popular pose apparently, I know it's weird! She doesn't seem to show any personality yet, her Instagram feed looks like exactly like the one of every other teenager who want to act all cool and edgy~. But then again, she's young and I'm sure she will get over it and start growing into herself.

secret confession time. I sort of love cheesy teen dramas hahah. This was awesomely terrible. I want to watch more.
I really hope this one is smart and keeps her nose clean. She's gorgeous, has connections, she could be great....(in time, after the B movie phase haha)

she's pretty but that was painful to watch. On everyones part. I blame the writing and what the hell is the instacam?

:seeya:Yikes. I think i'll stick to still images of her.

this entire thing is a trainwreck woww...also her voice is deep?

Haha from my personal observation, she acts the exact way in IRL as she acts in this clip. Everyone I've seen commenting about it has mentioned how natural an actress she is... which I guess makes sense when you're not exactly... acting?

Reactions: 2 users
It's a popular pose apparently, I know it's weird! She doesn't seem to show any personality yet, her Instagram feed looks like exactly like the one of every other teenager who want to act all cool and edgy~. But then again, she's young and I'm sure she will get over it and start growing into herself.

I hate her style.

Yeah she's gorgeous, but her style is a tad cringey. Agree w @marieebo though, she's still super young so it's normal ha

She just has that typical Alt LA kid style...regardless she's pretty.

Reactions: 1 users
She's probably still got some growing to do, but her body is Twiggy-esque. She seems to be a really great teen role model so far too, but who knows how both that and her body will change with age.

She's probably still got some growing to do, but her body is Twiggy-esque. She seems to be a really great teen role model so far too, but who knows how both that and her body will change with age.
'great teen role model' Why? because she's famous? skinny? She definitely isn't exactly the "best kid" in terms of lifestyle choices, and has skipped multiple semesters of school at a pretty young age....luckily not too much of that has been publicized though.

edit: i don't really have an issue with any of these things, i just feel like calling her a 'role model' is unfounded

Reactions: 8 users