• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lily Rose Depp

moins

Grand Dame
This is a photo of Lily from a long time ago, I think she was still struggling with an eating disorder in this photo
Yes, I think we have established this from the posts previous to yours

Natalie

Super Star
Am I being dour and prissy if I say I’m concerned about her? Not doing as much work + weight gain + partying... I really hope she’s not getting into drugs. ED recovery is so hard, and I know so many girls that once they got away from that monster dove straight into the arms of another. I just don’t want to wake up one day to see headlines about her ODing.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
Am I being dour and prissy if I say I’m concerned about her? Not doing as much work + weight gain + partying... I really hope she’s not getting into drugs. ED recovery is so hard, and I know so many girls that once they got away from that monster dove straight into the arms of another. I just don’t want to wake up one day to see headlines about her ODing.
She goes out to a party smoking a cigarette and now she's on drugs? She's filming a movie right now and was shown in recent pics with her mom in LA. She's still young as hell and could be in school. Seems very speculative.

• Agree

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Premature accusations like these are how rumors are started.

• Agree

Natalie

Super Star
She goes out to a party smoking a cigarette and now she's on drugs? She's filming a movie right now and was shown in recent pics with her mom in LA. She's still young as hell and could be in school. Seems very speculative.
She IS young- definitely not as young as I thought, though. When writing that post I was under the assumption she was 16 ish. Evidently she’s of age, which does change my perception a bit.

Premature accusations like these are how rumors are started.
I wasn’t intending on accusing her of anything. Maybe it’s a product of my own life experience, but I didn’t “go out” to parties until I was almost 20, and moreover I’ve had the burden of seeing some very good friends and family members self medicate disordered behavior with illegal substances.

All told, I love Lily to death and want to see where her career takes her.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
She IS young- definitely not as young as I thought, though. When writing that post I was under the assumption she was 16 ish. Evidently she’s of age, which does change my perception a bit.

I wasn’t intending on accusing her of anything. Maybe it’s a product of my own life experience, but I didn’t “go out” to parties until I was almost 20, and moreover I’ve had the burden of seeing some very good friends and family members self medicate disordered behavior with illegal substances.

Lol the fact you didn't go out until you were 20 doesn't mean other people can't have fun* without being an addict...

Saying this as someone who has 'gone out' since about 16 and had great grades, never went too far with anything, and has also had the experience of seeing their (former) significant other nearly wreck their life due to drugs. Don't project your experiences onto others unless it's extremely warranted.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users

IcedLatte

Rising Star
I'd love to see her try out a Jane Birkin style fringe.

But that's probably me projecting because I have a full fringe myself... :run:

• Agree

aura

Super Star

I see her pretty regularly at the gym -- she always looks healthy, focused and pretty happy. Her skin is also literally GLOWING (face + body)

Reactions: 6 users

nicole120

Super Star
I'd love to see her try out a Jane Birkin style fringe.

But that's probably me projecting because I have a full fringe myself... :run:
I agree! Her mother, Vanessa Paradis, occasionally rocked bangs (not exactly a fringe) and looked great. They have similar features, so I think Lily-Rose could pull a fringe off no problem.

Young Vanessa:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
I'm soooo jealous of her close relationship (as it seems of recent) with Timothee Chalomet such a power couple the two of them <3 just imagine their love child ahhhh.... and they seem really happy with each other's company in photos !!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
It's unfortunate enough that she was caught walking next to Stella... but that outfit!?! WTF is she wearing? And who let her out of the house like that?

• WTF

stargirl

Staff member
It's unfortunate enough that she was caught walking next to Stella... but that outfit!?! WTF is she wearing? And who let her out of the house like that?

She’s always had a pretty hit and miss style- she just pulled off the questionable outfits more when she was skinny. I get the impression she doesn’t really care about being fashionable or what audiences will say, which is admirable (although old lady midi heels with a summery gym outfit isn’t)

• Agree

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
View attachment 29145

She’s definitely being excessive and not holding back. What happened???

View attachment 29142

View attachment 29143

View attachment 29144
It's been pretty well documented, she's spoken about it herself, that she suffered from an eating disorder (anorexia), is this is likely "normal" eating without a whole lot of exercise (which can also be triggering and it's own disorder).

Her mother has always been thin (but there has also been plenty of speculation about that) so she maybe able to strike a healthy balance at some point. But, regardless of my personal asthetic, I'd rather see her healthy (and she is) than ill or dead.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 14 users

Natalie

Super Star
It's been pretty well documented, she's spoken about it herself, that she suffered from an eating disorder (anorexia), is this is likely "normal" eating without a whole lot of exercise (which can also be triggering and it's own disorder).

Her mother has always been thin (but there has also been plenty of speculation about that) so she maybe able to strike a healthy balance at some point. But, regardless of my personal asthetic, I'd rather see her healthy (and she is) than ill or dead.
And she really hasn't "ballooned up" at all... I think it's just a matter of not working her angles as well as she could be.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

bisou

Super Star

She has perhaps the most naturally beautiful face I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 2 users