• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lily Rose Depp

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
View attachment 53672 View attachment 53671
She wasn’t blessed with the best proportions but still manages to look stunning (when she is doing good ofc)
Holy dicks. I adore Lily but I gotta admit I spent a good two minutes scrolling up and down on that last picture of her because it just doesn't look like her top and bottom belong to the same woman.

I don't know if it's bad lighting, a bad angle, or if I've just never noticed but jeez.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Holy dicks. I adore Lily but I gotta admit I spent a good two minutes scrolling up and down on that last picture of her because it just doesn't look like her top and bottom belong to the same woman.

I don't know if it's bad lighting, a bad angle, or if I've just never noticed but jeez.
The dress she chose doesn't help either... someone of her (lack of) height should avoid anything that hits mid-calf, especially if you have thicker ankles. I'm 5'9 and avoid midis because I've got "the fattest ankles I've ever seen on a skinny chick" <-- courtesy of the fiance (it's become a running joke) but I digress... she'd have been better off choosing a proper gown worn with heels or a mini. Body be damned though you can't argue with that face- she's stunning.

Elisa

Worker Bee
Reaction score
There is something off about her face? Not just the lips (awful lipstick) but the entire face. I hope it is just a bad make-up job..surely she would not have had Botox/fillers at her age?
exactly what i thought!!!! she looks super old and her cheeks look puffed up like crazy! what have you done Lily :facepalm:

stargirl

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s weird seeing how quickly she transitioned from goofy teenager drowning in all her clothing, to professional actress with curves and a pout almost worthy of a ‘jizztastic’ reaction. By no means a criticism either, but to me it suggests she is simply trying extra hard to push that ‘look at how healthy and mature I am now’ kind of image. If the world recognised as the scrawny childlike, and later anorexic, ‘daughter of’ for all her life thus far, it makes sense she is trying to radically push that away to kickstart her acting career and be taken more seriously as a hardworking adult.

Nonetheless, I had to google how old she was and was shocked when I read nineteen. She does look a lot older now that you mention it? Again, this is probably just her trying to adjust to the newfound maturity and sexuality that has come with age and a slight gain. She’s still hot tho :whistling:

stargirl

Staff member
Reaction score
C4057440-7F29-4129-BB2F-00E2A5D476FD.jpegC612FC37-0B0E-4FC5-BAC4-F33AF0485F2F.jpeg5A4AB345-1B05-4DA3-8258-25519F0B7B14.jpeg

Love the Sharon Tate inspired birthday makeup and her abs, not sure about the denim cycling shorts though :nervous:

Reactions: FailedSupermodel