Lily Rose Depp

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by elleblass, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Natalie

Natalie Super Star

Holy dicks. I adore Lily but I gotta admit I spent a good two minutes scrolling up and down on that last picture of her because it just doesn't look like her top and bottom belong to the same woman.

I don't know if it's bad lighting, a bad angle, or if I've just never noticed but jeez.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Community Duchess

The dress she chose doesn't help either... someone of her (lack of) height should avoid anything that hits mid-calf, especially if you have thicker ankles. I'm 5'9 and avoid midis because I've got "the fattest ankles I've ever seen on a skinny chick" <-- courtesy of the fiance (it's become a running joke) but I digress... she'd have been better off choosing a proper gown worn with heels or a mini. Body be damned though you can't argue with that face- she's stunning.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Nymph

Nymph Worker Bee

Met Gala 2019
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not a fan of the lipstick contouring, but the dress is lovely and for someone who struggled with ED she looks nice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  4. Tinyportia

Tinyportia Super Star

There is something off about her face? Not just the lips (awful lipstick) but the entire face. I hope it is just a bad make-up job..surely she would not have had Botox/fillers at her age?

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Elisa

Elisa Worker Bee

exactly what i thought!!!! she looks super old and her cheeks look puffed up like crazy! what have you done Lily :facepalm:

6. saturation

saturation Rising Star

I think it's just the makeup... The lips are awful, yet her body is looking great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

It’s weird seeing how quickly she transitioned from goofy teenager drowning in all her clothing, to professional actress with curves and a pout almost worthy of a ‘jizztastic’ reaction. By no means a criticism either, but to me it suggests she is simply trying extra hard to push that ‘look at how healthy and mature I am now’ kind of image. If the world recognised as the scrawny childlike, and later anorexic, ‘daughter of’ for all her life thus far, it makes sense she is trying to radically push that away to kickstart her acting career and be taken more seriously as a hardworking adult.

Nonetheless, I had to google how old she was and was shocked when I read nineteen. She does look a lot older now that you mention it? Again, this is probably just her trying to adjust to the newfound maturity and sexuality that has come with age and a slight gain. She’s still hot tho :whistling:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. vogueforbreakfast

vogueforbreakfast Super Star

Not sure if this is recent but she posted in March and looks so good :flower:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sentier

sentier Grand Dame

I think it is just the makeup making her look older. She actually looks her age unlike Bella.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1