• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lily Rose Depp

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score

She has perhaps the most naturally beautiful face I’ve ever seen.
I completely agree, and actually this photo you posted reminded me of the reaction I had the first time I saw a picture of her - I thought, "Her face is going to age really beautifully."

• Agree
Reactions: Top and clairefhjao

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
I completely agree, and actually this photo you posted reminded me of the reaction I had the first time I saw a picture of her - I thought, "Her face is going to age really beautifully."
Well you know what they say: if you want to know how a woman will age, look to her mother. Lily hit the jackpot in that regard.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Not sure if french is beautiful or if shes just beautiful
Its both
:luv:
Porque no los dos? :p

The movie has mixed reviews but Lily's (and Laetitcia's) acting skills have been, pretty consistently, praised. I've always thought that LR was meant for acting (parents - duh) but it's nice to see that she really does have a knack for it... it doesn't seem forced at all... good to see her in a proper role *just gonna pretend that Kevin Smith YogaHosers thing never happened

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
Porque no los dos? :p

The movie has mixed reviews but Lily's (and Laetitcia's) acting skills have been, pretty consistently, praised. I've always thought that LR was meant for acting (parents - duh) but it's nice to see that she really does have a knack for it... it doesn't seem forced at all... good to see her in a proper role *just gonna pretend that Kevin Smith YogaHosers thing never happened
Yoga Hosers served its purpose: to get LR acclimated to a professional shoot. Learning lines, blocking, being on time for rehearsals, makeup and script reads. It’s a good thing she began with a sort of throw away fun film that was filled with familiar faces- especially with how young she was. I think that project went a long way in instilling good work habits for her.

I read an interview a few years ago with her and her co-star (on mobile atm, I’ll try and find it to link when I get home) where they were talking about how surprised they were at how much actual work went into film making, “even for something like this” I believe was the phrasing.

This could all just be projecting, of course, having started out on commercials myself before transitioning into bigger projects (student films), but I really do think that getting your feet wet the RIGHT way is an important step in cultivating a life long strong work ethic.

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
She's positively radiant in these photos. Honestly, her proportions aren't model proportions and you can't change that, BUT her face and bone structure is stunning so as long as she stays on the petite side and is mentally healthy/happy AND business savvy (obviously she is well connected and seems to be working on acting...) she should continue to have some good opportunities in acting, fashion, etc. Excited to see how she continues to develop in the industry.

Side note. I need that hair, jacket, and necklace stat...

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Last edited: