Lily Rose Depp

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by elleblass, Mar 6, 2015.

1. modelmuch

modelmuch Worker Bee

I completely agree, and actually this photo you posted reminded me of the reaction I had the first time I saw a picture of her - I thought, "Her face is going to age really beautifully."

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

Well you know what they say: if you want to know how a woman will age, look to her mother. Lily hit the jackpot in that regard.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. oceah

oceah Rising Star

5D16BE4D-1E05-42F8-BA4A-50BBC600A5AE.png

She looks so much better and I hope she’s feeling better too

• Love Love x 3
  4. IcedLatte

IcedLatte Worker Bee

She’s positively glowing! So so happy that she’s reached a healthy place.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Grand Dame

The trailer for her latest film...

• Like Like x 2
  6. FailedSupermodel

FailedSupermodel Worker Bee

Not sure if french is beautiful or if shes just beautiful
    Its both
    :luv:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Grand Dame

Porque no los dos? :p

The movie has mixed reviews but Lily's (and Laetitcia's) acting skills have been, pretty consistently, praised. I've always thought that LR was meant for acting (parents - duh) but it's nice to see that she really does have a knack for it... it doesn't seem forced at all... good to see her in a proper role *just gonna pretend that Kevin Smith YogaHosers thing never happened

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

Yoga Hosers served its purpose: to get LR acclimated to a professional shoot. Learning lines, blocking, being on time for rehearsals, makeup and script reads. It’s a good thing she began with a sort of throw away fun film that was filled with familiar faces- especially with how young she was. I think that project went a long way in instilling good work habits for her.

I read an interview a few years ago with her and her co-star (on mobile atm, I’ll try and find it to link when I get home) where they were talking about how surprised they were at how much actual work went into film making, “even for something like this” I believe was the phrasing.

This could all just be projecting, of course, having started out on commercials myself before transitioning into bigger projects (student films), but I really do think that getting your feet wet the RIGHT way is an important step in cultivating a life long strong work ethic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. thelovelybones

thelovelybones Rising Star

7AB6F768-85AD-45C5-92FA-6F196580A668.jpeg FCB4FD89-D86B-44BC-848F-5352BF5AA4C1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2