Lily Rose Depp

There is something off about her face? Not just the lips (awful lipstick) but the entire face. I hope it is just a bad make-up job..surely she would not have had Botox/fillers at her age?

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
There is something off about her face? Not just the lips (awful lipstick) but the entire face. I hope it is just a bad make-up job..surely she would not have had Botox/fillers at her age?

exactly what i thought!!!! she looks super old and her cheeks look puffed up like crazy! what have you done Lily :facepalm:

I think it's just the makeup... The lips are awful, yet her body is looking great.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It’s weird seeing how quickly she transitioned from goofy teenager drowning in all her clothing, to professional actress with curves and a pout almost worthy of a ‘jizztastic’ reaction. By no means a criticism either, but to me it suggests she is simply trying extra hard to push that ‘look at how healthy and mature I am now’ kind of image. If the world recognised as the scrawny childlike, and later anorexic, ‘daughter of’ for all her life thus far, it makes sense she is trying to radically push that away to kickstart her acting career and be taken more seriously as a hardworking adult.

Nonetheless, I had to google how old she was and was shocked when I read nineteen. She does look a lot older now that you mention it? Again, this is probably just her trying to adjust to the newfound maturity and sexuality that has come with age and a slight gain. She’s still hot tho :whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think it is just the makeup making her look older. She actually looks her age unlike Bella.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
C4057440-7F29-4129-BB2F-00E2A5D476FD.jpeg
C612FC37-0B0E-4FC5-BAC4-F33AF0485F2F.jpeg
5A4AB345-1B05-4DA3-8258-25519F0B7B14.jpeg

Love the Sharon Tate inspired birthday makeup and her abs, not sure about the denim cycling shorts though :nervous:

Lily has been looking very healthy and glowing recently. It’s wonderful that she’s been able to make such a full recovery from her ED, and she looks great :luvluv:

Not the most recent photos, but I don’t think they’ve been shared on here and Lily looks great in these photos from earlier this year in Jalouse:
F66CA811-B557-49EB-A98C-0681466BE15E.jpeg
931D1453-58B2-428B-A46F-6C38B88D246D.jpeg
7E57C913-11DA-47F4-8BB7-2B0E9D068735.jpeg
142BF3CF-C9FA-4922-87F7-4D9B13083978.jpeg
927698F0-3EB5-4FE0-9A01-60084F4AF3F6.jpeg

Recent (ish) photos:
0A79E063-C50D-4A32-AE80-E575ECE05E0C.jpeg

Wish she’d work on her legs, but I’m glad she’s well, and that’s what I care about the most so soon after her recovery
C79494F2-7D8C-4A7C-AB7F-E3859C9D1CFB.jpeg

Upper body looks pretty great :luv:

Recent photos (I have a bit of a soft spot for Lily)

View attachment 59303View attachment 59304

God I love her style so much! I get most of my clothes from thrift and vintage stores so it feels very attainable while still being chic. It looks so timeless and yet very fashion forward without being trendy if that makes sense? It also looks like things I'd be comfortable wearing (both in terms of comfort and not feeling self-conscious about my body).

I'm 5'6" but always feel like I appear shorter / have a similar body type to her. I love how she's embraced on her despite not having model proportions!

W magazine did her dirty. Her problem area is her calves, and all we can see is just that.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone see The King on Netflix? It feels like she keeps getting really small roles on nice productions. She’s a nice public figure but she needs to improve her acting, or maybe i’m Just jealous cause I wanna date Timothee too

Did anyone see The King on Netflix? It feels like she keeps getting really small roles on nice productions. She’s a nice public figure but she needs to improve her acting, or maybe i’m Just jealous cause I wanna date Timothee too
I saw it, I think she did just an okay job. Her performance was rather bland and I wish she had more screen time and more material to work with. Also, is it just me that feels like she hardly has any chemistry with Timothée?

I saw it, I think she did just an okay job. Her performance was rather bland and I wish she had more screen time and more material to work with. Also, is it just me that feels like she hardly has any chemistry with Timothée?
So many wanna be actress that deliver on Instagram/red carpets just don’t know how to translate that on screen I guess. Every time I try to watch something she’s in as an actress I find her to always have the same expression/lack charisma. Meanwhile I find her really magnetic in photos, so weird

• Agree