• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lily Rose Depp

Ange

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Nooooooot to sound like a prude, but is she old enough to walk around with her nipples out like that?
Ah! My eyes!! :( Dear goodness. I'm not too fond of the nipples out look, but honestly, I'm way less bothered by that than the matching leggings and stupid little feather fluff shoes. The dress is cute, but the rest of that is a nightmare. Burn it!

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
I know this is the wrong site to be saying this on, but I genuinely think she looks really good at her size rn.
That's untrue, many members here think Lily looks great at her current size- especially considering her struggles with anorexia. IMHO it's so common to see girls in recovery that gain enormous amounts of weight that the fact that Lily has managed weight restoration while still looking good is commendable.

ecarlate

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think she looks lovely at her current weight! I would also kill a man to have her facial proportions. She has such big eyes and perfect cupid's bow lips, especially in that recent picture! I'm a jealous girl.

ravendoan02

Super Star
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone will agree with me; but I think it’s quite awe-inspiring how her face is growing into a “HF face” really well, given that she’s young, and has had a little bit of help to fame.
I think she looks lovely at her current weight! I would also kill a man to have her facial proportions. She has such big eyes and perfect cupid's bow lips, especially in that recent picture! I'm a jealous girl.
Gotta agree!

• Love
Reactions: NewYorkSkinny

thelovelybones

Super Star
Reaction score
She’s just effortlessly a babe. Naturally without even trying, just like her father haha. I remember Sasha posting a candid shot of her and writing “#babe”. So if Sasha Luss thinks that about you just know you’re doing well :cool:

And just my thought but Lily Roses face + Kaia’s body = the ultimate nepo model

• Agree
Reactions: vie and ghostgirl

ecarlate

Rising Star
Reaction score
All photos from the same shoot -- love this and the idea behind it. She's such a dreamy beauty and looks amazing in the pixie cut brunette wig.
View attachment 21140 View attachment 21141
Wow, I didn't even recognize her at first in the brunette wig. She's unbelievably versatile, I hope she does more with switching up hair/makeup. First photo looks like an angel crying :luvluv:

babyblue

Rookie
Reaction score
All photos from the same shoot -- love this and the idea behind it. She's such a dreamy beauty and looks amazing in the pixie cut brunette wig.
View attachment 21140 View attachment 21141
I am absolutely in love with this shoot, and her. Her eyes are so incredibly dreamy, her whole look is captivating. She is such an effortless and natural beauty, 'in the age of Instagram models' as someone perfectly said it earlier in this thread I believe. Absolutely in love. :luv:

• Love
Reactions: Titania

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Looks like she's the face of Chanel's new beauty line(again):luv: I personally love the concept, because it shows off her acting skills quite subtly and plays on the fact that she's an actress first, and model second.
Props for song choice in the first video! RIP Alan Vega <3