Lily Rose Depp

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by elleblass, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Natalie

Natalie Super Star

Nooooooot to sound like a prude, but is she old enough to walk around with her nipples out like that?

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. longlegz

longlegz Worker Bee

She is 18. But still,her styling is horrible. She dressed up like a 50 years old prostitute... :superpuke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ange

Ange Worker Bee

Ah! My eyes!! :( Dear goodness. I'm not too fond of the nipples out look, but honestly, I'm way less bothered by that than the matching leggings and stupid little feather fluff shoes. The dress is cute, but the rest of that is a nightmare. Burn it!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Ashley

Ashley Rising Star

I know this is the wrong site to be saying this on, but I genuinely think she looks really good at her size rn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Natalie

Natalie Super Star

That's untrue, many members here think Lily looks great at her current size- especially considering her struggles with anorexia. IMHO it's so common to see girls in recovery that gain enormous amounts of weight that the fact that Lily has managed weight restoration while still looking good is commendable.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ecarlate

ecarlate Rising Star

I think she looks lovely at her current weight! I would also kill a man to have her facial proportions. She has such big eyes and perfect cupid's bow lips, especially in that recent picture! I'm a jealous girl.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ravendoan02

ravendoan02 Super Star

I don’t know if anyone will agree with me; but I think it’s quite awe-inspiring how her face is growing into a “HF face” really well, given that she’s young, and has had a little bit of help to fame.

Gotta agree!

• Love Love x 1
  8. thelovelybones

thelovelybones Super Star

She’s just effortlessly a babe. Naturally without even trying, just like her father haha. I remember Sasha posting a candid shot of her and writing “#babe”. So if Sasha Luss thinks that about you just know you’re doing well :cool:

And just my thought but Lily Roses face + Kaia’s body = the ultimate nepo model

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Titania

Titania Rising Star

All photos from the same shoot -- love this and the idea behind it. She's such a dreamy beauty and looks amazing in the pixie cut brunette wig.
    FullSizeRender.jpeg FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  10. FashionThin

FashionThin VIP - Insider & The Boss
    Staff Member VIP

There's an age for "walking around with your nipples out"? :lol:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. blula

blula Rookie

I agree!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. ecarlate

ecarlate Rising Star

Wow, I didn't even recognize her at first in the brunette wig. She's unbelievably versatile, I hope she does more with switching up hair/makeup. First photo looks like an angel crying :luvluv:

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. babyblue

babyblue Rookie

I am absolutely in love with this shoot, and her. Her eyes are so incredibly dreamy, her whole look is captivating. She is such an effortless and natural beauty, 'in the age of Instagram models' as someone perfectly said it earlier in this thread I believe. Absolutely in love. :luv:

• Love Love x 1
  14. Natalie

Natalie Super Star

I'd excuse an 85 year old woman with tits down to her belt of wearing a thin shirt and no bra. You're half dead anyway, the time for giving fucks has well since passed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. walnut

walnut Rookie

Looks like she's the face of Chanel's new beauty line(again):luv: I personally love the concept, because it shows off her acting skills quite subtly and plays on the fact that she's an actress first, and model second.

• Love Love x 3
  16. moins

moins Grand Dame

Props for song choice in the first video! RIP Alan Vega <3

17. moins

moins Grand Dame

Saw this posted on someone’s Instagram story. Not sure if it’s recent but wow so lovely F88D1B32-A240-4F7D-862C-C8F6F6305060.jpeg

• Love Love x 4
  18. thelovelybones

thelovelybones Super Star

83AD94A2-F948-498F-AEC2-7C6419178934.jpeg
    This claims to be for a photo shoot A few days ago

19. Lysa

Lysa Super Star

It’s from 2016.

20. salty

salty Rookie

This is a photo of Lily from a long time ago, I think she was still struggling with an eating disorder in this photo