Lily Rose Depp

I know this is the wrong site to be saying this on, but I genuinely think she looks really good at her size rn.
That's untrue, many members here think Lily looks great at her current size- especially considering her struggles with anorexia. IMHO it's so common to see girls in recovery that gain enormous amounts of weight that the fact that Lily has managed weight restoration while still looking good is commendable.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think she looks lovely at her current weight! I would also kill a man to have her facial proportions. She has such big eyes and perfect cupid's bow lips, especially in that recent picture! I'm a jealous girl.

Reactions: 1 users

I don’t know if anyone will agree with me; but I think it’s quite awe-inspiring how her face is growing into a “HF face” really well, given that she’s young, and has had a little bit of help to fame.

I think she looks lovely at her current weight! I would also kill a man to have her facial proportions. She has such big eyes and perfect cupid's bow lips, especially in that recent picture! I'm a jealous girl.
Gotta agree!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
She’s just effortlessly a babe. Naturally without even trying, just like her father haha. I remember Sasha posting a candid shot of her and writing “#babe”. So if Sasha Luss thinks that about you just know you’re doing well :cool:

And just my thought but Lily Roses face + Kaia’s body = the ultimate nepo model

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
All photos from the same shoot -- love this and the idea behind it. She's such a dreamy beauty and looks amazing in the pixie cut brunette wig.
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
All photos from the same shoot -- love this and the idea behind it. She's such a dreamy beauty and looks amazing in the pixie cut brunette wig.
View attachment 21140 View attachment 21141

I am absolutely in love with this shoot, and her. Her eyes are so incredibly dreamy, her whole look is captivating. She is such an effortless and natural beauty, 'in the age of Instagram models' as someone perfectly said it earlier in this thread I believe. Absolutely in love. :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Looks like she's the face of Chanel's new beauty line(again):luv: I personally love the concept, because it shows off her acting skills quite subtly and plays on the fact that she's an actress first, and model second.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Looks like she's the face of Chanel's new beauty line(again):luv: I personally love the concept, because it shows off her acting skills quite subtly and plays on the fact that she's an actress first, and model second.

Props for song choice in the first video! RIP Alan Vega <3

Saw this posted on someone’s Instagram story. Not sure if it’s recent but wow so lovely
F88D1B32-A240-4F7D-862C-C8F6F6305060.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users