• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lily Rose Depp

Ashley

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love her so dearly, but who is letting her dress herself like that:lol:
Side note: I don’t feel that it’s appropriate to be commenting on her body at this time. If she’s gaining, that probably means she’s recovering and getting healthier, which is not something anyone should criticize.
Also - she looks fine.

Reaction score
I thought that I was the only one that noticed her gain. She used to be a huge thinspo for me, but I noticed her gain in her face and arms recently, and she doesn't post many full body pics or selfies anymore. She's still pretty but to be honest she looks a lot better skinnier.

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I thought that I was the only one that noticed her gain. She used to be a huge thinspo for me, but I noticed her gain in her face and arms recently, and she doesn't post many full body pics or selfies anymore. She's still pretty but to be honest she looks a lot better skinnier.
This has been reiterated before on this thread but, seriously, she’s a teenager, let her be a teenager, and she’s recovering from Anorexia. We shouldn’t be critiquing someone who is trying to survive an ED.

When she was thinner she could have been in a very unhealthy, dangerous, and tortuous mindset.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Classic case of 'read the damn thread before replying'

Mila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I love her so dearly, but who is letting her dress herself like that:lol:
Side note: I don’t feel that it’s appropriate to be commenting on her body at this time. If she’s gaining, that probably means she’s recovering and getting healthier, which is not something anyone should criticize.
Her dad.

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hahah @Mila by randomly replying to that old post, you're confusing people!! You have to read the latest posts in the thread before you reply, because people (including me) thought you replied "Her dad." To the photo I just posted!

• Funny
Reactions: Alexis767

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Hahah @Mila by randomly replying to that old post, you're confusing people!! You have to read the latest posts in the thread before you reply, because people (including me) thought you replied "Her dad." To the photo I just posted!
Well her reply included the most recent photo. Typically, if someone is responding to an earlier photo, they include the photo their referencing. Maybe she just needs to get used to the website more.

• Agree
Reactions: modelmuch

Mila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Well her reply included the most recent photo. Typically, if someone is responding to an earlier photo, they include the photo their referencing. Maybe she just needs to get used to the website more.
oops, I didn't even mean to include the recent photo. Yeah, I was attempting to sort of make a joke at that earlier post. I had read the latest ones, but I wanted to try to be somewhat funny for once, I guess. Sorry if I confused you people. I honestly can't figure this website out.

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
oops, I didn't even mean to include the recent photo. Yeah, I was attempting to sort of make a joke at that earlier post. I had read the latest ones, but I wanted to try to be somewhat funny for once, I guess. Sorry if I confused you people. I honestly can't figure this website out.

No worries! I remembered you from before and how the older members kinda told you what's up, so I held back. Just look at the threads as like a conversation! And it's our duty as SGs to keep the conversation going and up-to-date. Although you can reply to older posts if you have something important to add, in a natural conversation, you typically wouldn't reply to a question someone asked 10 minutes ago, right? That's just how I see the threads when I'm deciding to post or not.

I'm sure you're enjoying this site so by all means keep enjoying and contributing! :grin: