Lily Rose Depp

I could honestly give a sh*t about most young celebrities, but she is absolutely enchanting. She is my current thinspo. Seems classy AF for her age too.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She has such natural muscle tone in her legs. I feel like you find her degree of muscle tone more often in Europe than in the US because of all the walking european girls do, which really does make for toned, nice legs.

Attachments

• 3A74156C00000578-3943826-image-m-110_1479341079059.jpg
    3A74156C00000578-3943826-image-m-110_1479341079059.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 341

One of the very few instances of nepotism at work in this industry that I'm totally behind :luv:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hope it hasn't been posted yet:
She looks so lovely here imo

I've never been a fan of these vogue video's where they get them to do silly stuff and act, but I think Lily comes across quite nicely here and very calm. So different to other celebrity kids, and she's so naturally beautiful - teeny tiny hips and waist!! :luv:

She's so beautiful, I don't like looking at her. Normally, I can find something wrong with everyone, but not her. In addition to being so lucky as to be born into a rich and famous family, she's also gorgeous and doesn't make an idiot of herself publicly. Classy, rich, stunning and skinny. I truly envy her.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It looks like she might have.. but it's hard to tell if her upper body is covered I think, she has naturally very thick calves even when tiny.
She's pretty pear-shaped, I believe. Hence the outfits that highlight her upper body. Though tbh, I think these are just bad pictures/bad styling.

idk if anyones seen that Yoga Hosers is on Amazon Prime, but I watched it and boy oh boy is it fucking weeeeeeeeird as hell. I personally thought it was really funny, but it's totally campy and extremely not for everyone. It has a 20% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 1.5/5 on the AV Club so you can tell it's not even for most people

idk if anyones seen that Yoga Hosers is on Amazon Prime, but I watched it and boy oh boy is it fucking weeeeeeeeird as hell. I personally thought it was really funny, but it's totally campy and extremely not for everyone. It has a 20% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 1.5/5 on the AV Club so you can tell it's not even for most people
If I'm not mistaken Johnny Depp was involved in the production (as in, as a producer). He was in it too, right?

I can't tell if it's nepotism at work (though for the first time I really don't mind) or if she's becoming more well known on her own merit. What do you think?

If I'm not mistaken Johnny Depp was involved in the production (as in, as a producer). He was in it too, right?

I can't tell if it's nepotism at work (though for the first time I really don't mind) or if she's becoming more well known on her own merit. What do you think?

Johnny Depp was barely in the movie. He was listed as an actor as well as a producer and I had a hard time figuring out which character he was. I want to say the the other girl Lily acted with is Harley Quinn Smith (Kevin Smith's daughter) so I would say this is 100% a nepotism movie.

As for Lily's acting chops, it was hard to tell if she was intentionally kind of bad or accidentally. My vote is intentionally because the whole movie is just like that.

Johnny Depp was barely in the movie. He was listed as an actor as well as a producer and I had a hard time figuring out which character he was. I want to say the the other girl Lily acted with is Harley Quinn Smith (Kevin Smith's daughter) so I would say this is 100% a nepotism movie.

As for Lily's acting chops, it was hard to tell if she was intentionally kind of bad or accidentally. My vote is intentionally because the whole movie is just like that.
Well, considering she followed that up with La Danseuse and Planetarium, both of which being critically acclaimed and publicly very well received, I'd venture to say she's going to establish herself as a serious actress sooner, rather than later. Whether or not she'll break out of European films in the near future is harder to say.

Reactions: 1 user
She has such natural muscle tone in her legs. I feel like you find her degree of muscle tone more often in Europe than in the US because of all the walking european girls do, which really does make for toned, nice legs.
not disagreeing with you--but Lily did spend the majority of her childhood in LA, so that explanation doesn't exactly hold up.

Reactions: 1 user
not disagreeing with you--but Lily did spend the majority of her childhood in LA, so that explanation doesn't exactly hold up.

What I meant was that her amount of muscle tone is quite representative of the degree of muscle tone found in skinny european teens.