Lily Rose Depp

tumblr_odgkn2w0Om1ut52q7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_odeu1cIPQb1ut52q7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_odgkn2w0Om1ut52q7o1_1280.jpg

Lily is a beacon of elegance and natural beauty in this age of trashy it girls:luv:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
My teen it-girl crush on Alesya Kaf has died, and it been replaced by Lily Rose Depp :luvluv:

2347096-lily-rose-depp-montee-des-marches-du-f-950x0-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone read the article about Lily and her 'admitted anorexia'? I would be so sad to learn this, but I don't speak French, and don't want to mis-read.

http://www.elle.fr/People/La-vie-de...-ca-a-ete-dur-d-en-sortir-3330809#xtor=CS5-88

Cette semaine, Lily-Rose Depp se livre sans retenue dans nos colonnes. La jeune actrice fait en effet sa première couverture de ELLE, shootée par Karl Lagerfeld, et exceptionnellement imprimée en trois exemplaires distincts. L’occasion pour elle de revenir pour la toute première fois sur son combat contre l’anorexie. Sur Instagram, quand ses followers pointent du doigt sa maigreur, Lily-Rose Depp avoue que ça la « perturbe ». « Ça m’attriste parce que je l’ai été plus jeune et ça a été dur d’en sortir. Tous ceux qui ont été confrontés à cette maladie savent à quel point c’est difficile d’en revenir », nous a-t-elle confié. Mais Lily-Rose, 17 ans, est une battante qui a tout fait pour aller mieux. « Ça fait longtemps que j’essaie de grossir, j’ai été suivie et je suis très fière de mes progrès. » L’actrice, bientôt à l’affiche de « Planétarium », de Rebecca Zlotowski, affirme se sentir désormais en paix dans son corps.

LES GENS ONT L’IMPRESSION DE ME CONNAÎTRE
Mais pourquoi n’esquisse-t-elle pas de sourire face aux photographes ? « Si c’était cette image que j’avais voulu donner de moi au monde, je ne vous aurais pas attendus. » Lily-Rose se dévoile pudique, réservée, et affirme que l’image qu’elle donne d’elle sur les réseaux sociaux ne représente en rien qui elle est vraiment. « Ce que les gens voient sur mon Instagram leur donne peut-être l’impression de me connaître, mais ce n’est pas le cas. » Avec sa mère, Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose Depp a été élevée à l’école de la discrétion, de la protection de la vie privée, de l’intime. Ce qui semble réussir à cette jeune femme que le cinéma s’arrache, de Paris à Hollywood.

Retrouvez son interview exclusive vendredi dans ELLE. Abonnez-vous ici.​

Has anyone read the article about Lily and her 'admitted anorexia'? I would be so sad to learn this, but I don't speak French, and don't want to mis-read.

http://www.elle.fr/People/La-vie-de...-ca-a-ete-dur-d-en-sortir-3330809#xtor=CS5-88

Cette semaine, Lily-Rose Depp se livre sans retenue dans nos colonnes. La jeune actrice fait en effet sa première couverture de ELLE, shootée par Karl Lagerfeld, et exceptionnellement imprimée en trois exemplaires distincts. L’occasion pour elle de revenir pour la toute première fois sur son combat contre l’anorexie. Sur Instagram, quand ses followers pointent du doigt sa maigreur, Lily-Rose Depp avoue que ça la « perturbe ». « Ça m’attriste parce que je l’ai été plus jeune et ça a été dur d’en sortir. Tous ceux qui ont été confrontés à cette maladie savent à quel point c’est difficile d’en revenir », nous a-t-elle confié. Mais Lily-Rose, 17 ans, est une battante qui a tout fait pour aller mieux. « Ça fait longtemps que j’essaie de grossir, j’ai été suivie et je suis très fière de mes progrès. » L’actrice, bientôt à l’affiche de « Planétarium », de Rebecca Zlotowski, affirme se sentir désormais en paix dans son corps.

LES GENS ONT L’IMPRESSION DE ME CONNAÎTRE
Mais pourquoi n’esquisse-t-elle pas de sourire face aux photographes ? « Si c’était cette image que j’avais voulu donner de moi au monde, je ne vous aurais pas attendus. » Lily-Rose se dévoile pudique, réservée, et affirme que l’image qu’elle donne d’elle sur les réseaux sociaux ne représente en rien qui elle est vraiment. « Ce que les gens voient sur mon Instagram leur donne peut-être l’impression de me connaître, mais ce n’est pas le cas. » Avec sa mère, Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose Depp a été élevée à l’école de la discrétion, de la protection de la vie privée, de l’intime. Ce qui semble réussir à cette jeune femme que le cinéma s’arrache, de Paris à Hollywood.

Retrouvez son interview exclusive vendredi dans ELLE. Abonnez-vous ici.​

I speak French and yes she is saying she fought anorexia when she was much younger but she's made a lot of progress and it sounds as though she has recovered from what she's said.

This makes me sad but I'm proud of her for her recovery and honesty, so inspirational and a great light to girls suffering.

Reactions: 1 users
I speak French and yes she is saying she fought anorexia when she was much younger but she's made a lot of progress and it sounds as though she has recovered from what she's said.

This makes me sad but I'm proud of her for her recovery and honesty, so inspirational and a great light to girls suffering.

I agree, I think there need to be more examples of people who managed to beat anorexia and not completely balloon and storm off on social media about the evil fashion industry. Obviously I'm happy for everyone who recovers, whether they gain or not, but it gets frustrating when the whole world believes that thin models=eating disorders.

I agree, I think there need to be more examples of people who managed to beat anorexia and not completely balloon and storm off on social media about the evil fashion industry. Obviously I'm happy for everyone who recovers, whether they gain or not, but it gets frustrating when the whole world believes that thin models=eating disorders.

Whenever the subject of anorexia comes up, most people's response is "GIVE THE GIRL A BURGER." Not an apple, or anything of nutritional value. Because the key to beating an eating disorder is replacing it with another one. I'm really glad she's recovered without losing herself.

This week, Lily Rose confides in a unfiltered way in our newspaper. The young actress does her first Elle cover, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld and exceptionally printed in three distinct different editions . It is the occasion for her to talk about her fight against anorexia for the first time . On instagram, when her followers are commenting about her skinniness , Lily admits that it "disturbs " her. " I feel sad because I was (anorexic) when i was younger and it has been difficult to get out of this sickness . Every person facing this disease knows how hard it is to be cured", she told us . But Lily Rose, 17 years old, is a fighter that has done every possible thing to get better. " I am trying to gain weight for a long time, I was followed by doctors and i am really proud of my progress". The actress, soon on the movie Planetarium from Rebecca Zlotowski, claims that she feels confident in her body now.

People feels like they know me .
But why does she never smile to paparazzi ? " If I had wanted to give this image of me to the world, I would not have waited for you". Lily is modest , shy and claims that her image on social media does not represent her . " what people see on my instagram may give them the feeling that they know me, but they don't". With her mother, Vanessa Paradis, Lily Rose has been raised with a strong sense of discretion, privacy respect , intimacy . And it seems to work for this young lady cinema is crazy about , from Paris to Hollywood.

In my opinion, as her mother has suffered a lot of bad press when she was young (people were incredibly rude and mean with her ) she wants to avoid this kind of dirty rumors . Therefore claims she is trying to gain weight .Usual in Hollywood I guess .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
In my opinion, as her mother has suffered a lot of bad press when she was young (people were incredibly rude and mean with her ) she wants to avoid this kind of dirty rumors . Therefore claims she is trying to gain weight .Usual in Hollywood I guess .
Oh man I'm missing out, why were people rude to Vanessa?

C'mon guys we all know models post photos like that and don't actually eat it! Or they eat like a quarter and barf the rest up, or take laxatives. Opinions on Bella walking for VS? For me, I'd rather her than GiGi, at least she's more interesting looking. Her stomachs looking alright recently too!

But it also brought, particularly at home in France, a backlash of jealousy – graffiti outside her home and people spitting at her in the street.

I also remember reading a news article saying that someone had graffiti'd "vanessa paradis is a slut" or something to that effect right outside her house:wtf:

edit: found it :) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2135534/Vanessa-Paradis-I-used-bag-head.html

I want to like her (with-holding major judgement until I see a bit of her new movie with Natalie Portman) but

both of those covers :seeya:

Those 'lying on pillows' shots are hard because you have to hold your head up, while looking relaxed because duhh pilllowws, so your face doesn't get smooshed and the line of your body isn't wrecked but it looks like she couldn't do it (straining) and they just picked a picture where her hands looked okay.

• Agree
I would like to know what you guys think about my impression or whether I am completely wrong, but I get absolutely nothing from her in pictures (Editorials, Events). So bland. (the Chanel AD depressed me). Obviously as a famous daughter of she has to happen ( :mclap:), so there she is and I find her quite miserable looking, and smug and zero sparks in her eyes. :run:

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

I think the French were totally smitten by her at first ( sweet, charming, pretty, cute, an Anti-Lily ) but as soon as her Taxi song didn't want to go away hence her success plus that Lolita Image (she was 14 and her dancing moves caused a controversy ), the jealousy started and she was bullied. But that's only my memories.

I love her arms, I have no idea about the controversy surrounding her or her mother, all I know is that I love Vanessa's work with Serge G.... unfffff