Lily Rose Depp

She's so sweet, but will soon be called anorexic and disturbed by their parents divorce, I hate how the media profits on young people's mishaps

I wonder who are they marketing this new fragance to. May be the younger generation (teens) but for some reason I think this 17 year old attracta more attention from older women... Like, Im 30 and can I be her?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder who are they marketing this new fragance to. May be the younger generation (teens) but for some reason I think this 17 year old attracta more attention from older women... Like, Im 30 and can I be her?

Yeah, same. Can I rewind a few years and be cooler. Yep must buy. Also, Lily Rose & the lighter modern* scent aside, the fineness of the mist sealed the deal on my 3.4 ounce purchase...:nod:

*Not sure if really modern, just it's less in fashion to have such a heavy perfume scent now and this is only offered in Eau de Toilette, apparently for "for more generous use, with easy application on skin or clothing." i.e. spray MORE and go through faster. I joke...yet I bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, same. Can I rewind a few years and be cooler. Yep must buy. Also, Lily Rose & the lighter modern* scent aside, the fineness of the mist sealed the deal on my 3.4 ounce purchase...:nod:

*Not sure if really modern, just it's less in fashion to have such a heavy perfume scent now and this is only offered in Eau de Toilette, apparently for "for more generous use, with easy application on skin or clothing." i.e. spray MORE and go through faster. I joke...yet I bought.
It may be less in fashion, but I find heavier scents (when used sparingly) to be more elegant. That's why I almost exclusively use rose oil as perfume- it lasts longer and mingles better with the skin (though it's not a good idea to put any oil in direct contact with certain kinds of fabric).

Sorry for the off topic-ness, I'm just such a perfume whore ^__^;;

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It may be less in fashion, but I find heavier scents (when used sparingly) to be more elegant. That's why I almost exclusively use rose oil as perfume- it lasts longer and mingles better with the skin (though it's not a good idea to put any oil in direct contact with certain kinds of fabric).

Sorry for the off topic-ness, I'm just such a perfume whore ^__^;;
YES!!! I used to love the lighter ones (DKNY is still a fave and I once was obsessed with Dolce Gabanna Light Blue), then got into the heavier but sweeter ones (Viktor and Rolf FLOWERBOMB) and my last purchase has been so out of character for me: Dior Hypnotic Poison. It's like vanilla but alcamphor? Such a strange scent but now it is all I want to smell for the rest of my life:D

Glamour(France) - November Edition

lily-rose-depp-glamour-magazine-france-november-2016-issue-2.jpg

lily-rose-depp-glamour-magazine-france-november-2016-issue-1.jpg

lily-rose-depp-glamour-magazine-france-november-2016-issue-7.jpg

lily-rose-depp-glamour-magazine-france-november-2016-issue-6.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Her modelling is very inconsistent - some photos look good, others are terrible. I guess she's still learning, so hopefully she'll improve as she gets older.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I'm actually super in love of that last picture- the one with her holding the license plate with her name- she looks incredibly charming and sweet :luv:

• Agree
I haven't seen much of her as an actress, but considering how delicate and ethereal she looks I hope she can develop an established career. I'm neither here nor there on her modelling so wont be bothered if she doesn't pursue it, but her face and body in motion are mesmerising and she's incredibly lucky to look the way she does. I'm half jealous, half in awe of her :luvluv:

does anyone here (insiders :grin:) know anything on her diet/workout etc or even if she wants to be skinny?

I've always wondered since she does flaunt her skinny assets.

Her body is on point! Also, great posture. I dislike the way she says "like" way too many times thoughout the clip but I guess that's typical for teenagers. She has been made to be such a Chanel ambassador which I find annoing. Despite that she manages to remain likeable. Way to go girl!

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users