Lily Rose Depp

She's a really big hit in France from what I've seen- I was talking to some of my female students the other day and they just couldn't stop gushing over her! It's refreshing, since they were firstly in awe of her body, then her talent XD American teenagers would just say "ew, eat a burger!" :jackoff:

Reactions: 2 users
4asBDym.png

LcuveHn.png

Holy shit I would hate to be Harley Quinn Smith. She looks like a literal cow next to Lily-Rose.

• Agree
  • Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 16 users
Somehow I don't think sitting next to Lily-Rose is Harley's problem...
Fair point. It's really funny, in the movie the heartthrob is written as being after Smith, not Depp... like, I know that this is a ridiculous movie, but somehow that is what broke my suspension of disbelief (and remember, this film features villainous foot tall Canadian Nazis made of bratwurst dressed as Mounties).

Reactions: 1 user
She looks so exquisite. All the girls with names of flowers are killing it in the non-model threads (Lily Rose, Lily Collins, Ruby Rose). :flower:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
This girl :luv:

She looks lovely as always but am I the only one that's not a fan of the dress? Personally just don't like Chanel under Karl :run:

I don't like it either - it looks like a Shepherdess costume from the Land of Pink. She carries it off awfully well though.

One reason I don't mind the nepotism in this case is that there have been more pictures of her mother supporting her at these events and I absolutely love seeing more of Vanessa; she's such a great reminder that you can be over-40 and a mother and still look slim and elegant.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Well you can't fault his taste in models-
quote-these-are-fat-mummies-sitting-with-their-bags-of-crisps-in-front-of-the-television-saying-karl-lagerfeld-49-96-74.jpg

I used to adore Lagerfeld quotes but the more I see of him it just seems like a deliberate ploy to say provocative things to get attention. I mean I think he's a genius at marketing though and he's good at making his merchandise recognizable so people can tell that it is a *very expensive thing* that you bought. Even though I don't like it I can't deny it's very successful commercially

We can, he uses Bella and Kendull. :headbang:

I think the majority of his more inflammatory remarks came before the whole nepotism thing was widely accepted.

I used to adore Lagerfeld quotes but the more I see of him it just seems like a deliberate ploy to say provocative things to get attention. I mean I think he's a genius at marketing though and he's good at making his merchandise recognizable so people can tell that it is a *very expensive thing* that you bought. Even though I don't like it I can't deny it's very successful commercially

Rich people gonna rich.

I'm honestly not his biggest fan either, most of his designs I enjoy elements of, but the whole is somehow lacking. Like Depp's dress here- that's my *favourite* shade of pink, and the bodice is absolutely stunning, but the poofy sleeves paired with the poofy skirt are a little much- had it been sleeveless, I think I'd like it more.

One reason I don't mind the nepotism in this case is that there have been more pictures of her mother supporting her at these events and I absolutely love seeing more of Vanessa; she's such a great reminder that you can be over-40 and a mother and still look slim and elegant.

Saame. Let us take a moment to appreciate

Vanessa at the Chanel Haute Couture fashion show
3C751E8D00000578-4151698-image-m-2_1485260917550.jpg
3C75F60F00000578-4151698-image-a-45_1485272141884.jpg

Vanessa at the Chanel Collection des Métiers d'Art fashion show
3B1C9BA800000578-4007316-image-m-62_1481060863718.jpg
3B1CADDD00000578-4007316-image-m-67_1481061539672.jpg
3B1CADD400000578-4007316-image-a-77_1481061756317.jpg

:luvluv:

and Lily at the show
3B1B55FA00000578-4006504-image-a-18_1481046121507.jpg

They're lovely... :luv:

Honestly I think I can forgive Lily anything just for so much resembling her mom. :hahano:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
4asBDym.png

LcuveHn.png

Holy shit I would hate to be Harley Quinn Smith. She looks like a literal cow next to Lily-Rose.

I feel like they are mini personifications of their fathers. Lily Rose, effortless and enchanting. Harley Quinn, slightly chunky, awkward comedic protege.

• Agree
I used to adore Lagerfeld quotes but the more I see of him it just seems like a deliberate ploy to say provocative things to get attention. I mean I think he's a genius at marketing though and he's good at making his merchandise recognizable so people can tell that it is a *very expensive thing* that you bought. Even though I don't like it I can't deny it's very successful commercially :p
I know there are many people that dislike him as a designer, but could you imagine someone else at Chanel? I think he's a hit or miss with his collections but he 'is' Chanel

• Agree