Lily Rose Depp

Cérémonie César 2017
s3NaiYx.jpg

yzWzrpR.jpg

3oNqxzI.jpg

DLx1z6Q.jpg

0prlo6c.jpg
To me she looks a lot less delicate here than usual. Not really digging the way her make-up is done on the lips either, the overlining makes her look older. She's still very beautiful but I was nonetheless quite surprised seeing these pictures. Interesting to see how she develops from here.

Looks like one of those bloated days, tired, off days. In pictures taken 3 days from then I'm sure (hoping) she will look better. And yes, makeup was a bit off. (Never good when you mainly notice the makeup and not the girl under it!) One miss in a series of hits. I think she'll pull through to impress us again.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Definitely not her best look... let's hope it was just one of those bloated days and she is still taking care of herself. I always forget she is only 17!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Whoever over-lined her lips needs to be fired. Also she looks like she's gained a bit but I'm happy because I really wasn't ok with how jealous I was getting of a 15 yr old. Lol.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 19 users
I think she's gained a little recently (didn't look the best at the Chanel show either :nervous:) but omg

giphy.gif

One of the only ones that gets a free pass for nepotism in my book :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I'm not sure when or where this photo is from but I went through her whole thread and didn't see it. I think she looks so adorable here.
IMG_1719.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It's going to be interesting seeing how she handles puberty. I hope she decides to stick with being chic skinny and doesn't go through that awkward bloated phase. And agreed with the lips- her natural delicate lip shape suits her. Why are they trying to make her look like those Insta trouts. :meh:

I love her body, especially considering how short she is.
I find her face beautiful but it's strange; it looks simultaneously babyface and old.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
That picture of her jumping in the pink dress is so adorable, and especially there she reminds me facially a lot of young natalie portman.

Did anyone watch the movie they were in together, Planetarium? I want to see how her acting skills are, but I don't think the movie had good reviews.

That picture of her jumping in the pink dress is so adorable, and especially there she reminds me facially a lot of young natalie portman.

Did anyone watch the movie they were in together, Planetarium? I want to see how her acting skills are, but I don't think the movie had good reviews.
No, but I've heard she was a force to be reckoned with in La Danseuse (WHICH I AM STILL TRYING TO WATCH. If anyone has a link drop me a line, pretty please?)