There is a comment (I think woman.ru readers don't like her much :D ) from someone who claimed to saw her in RL during FashionWeek (Moscow? Lost in translation). The poster is 172cm, and AK was shorter than her. Others said she is 168cm.
Hmm :/ she looks quite tall but who knows

NvBPndGIFds.jpg

20160324_lesya_3.jpg

-Uffjj9qsUA.jpg

I'd love to see her go far, hopefully being really candid about weight and eating social media won't come back to bite her and she'll learn what to say publicly and what not to ...

Reactions: 1 user
There is a comment (I think woman.ru readers don't like her much :D ) from someone who claimed to saw her in RL during FashionWeek (Moscow? Lost in translation). The poster is 172cm, and AK was shorter than her. Others said she is 168cm.
There's a lot of people on random forums who say things like this about models ... Sometimes it's true because height can definitely be exaggerated but sometimes I think it's jealousy :sneaky: She does look tall though at least:grin:

There's a lot of people on random forums who say things like this about models ... Sometimes it's true because height can definitely be exaggerated but sometimes I think it's jealousy :sneaky: She does look tall though at least:grin:
I agree. She looks very beautiful and tall:flower:

I'd love to see her go far, hopefully being really candid about weight and eating social media won't come back to bite her and she'll learn what to say publicly and what not to ...
But wasn't The Snej fairly open about her eating (ahem, not-eating) habits? Or was that okay back then because lazy wannabes weren't starting change.org petitions to make high fashion more accessible?

But wasn't The Snej fairly open about her eating (ahem, not-eating) habits? Or was that okay back then because lazy wannabes weren't starting change.org petitions to make high fashion more accessible?
Didn't she say in an interview she was "natural thin" and it made her sad to see girls starve because they could never look like her?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Didn't she say in an interview she was "natural thin" and it made her sad to see girls starve because they could never look like her?
I remember an interview of her saying she was 'natural thin' over and over :lol:

• Love
If you look very closely, you'll notice a LOT of her Instagram photos are photoshopped. Wobbly and blurry backgrounds galore.

From her ask (Google translated to English)

I'm 17!
23 October will be 18
I'm in grade 11 in 1234.
3 times a week engaged with tutors.
At the same time go to the shooting and horse riding.
Horseback riding have been doing for 11 years. I have my own horse) name Kotakis Boy
On trenerovki go 2 times a week as there is no time (
On weekends I go hang out with my aunt, best friend and agent Vadim.
Vadim - my family manager He's not my boyfriend .
By the way about a guy I have not. I was in a relationship of 1.5 years, and then broke up with a guy because of the distance.
I work as a model, I got into modeling at the age of 14, I wrote in Facebook director of Avant Models agency. I have worked with them for 2 years, then we parted ways. Now I have a mother agency elite London.
My height is 175/6 weight 47
Hips 85)

1. Commenters are super icky on this one. Lots of "omg please eat now, i'm sooooo worried about you, pretty stranger on instagram." Except this chick, and good on her.
2. Any truth to the "dad says she's anorexic" thing, or is it just the usual rumors?

lesyakaf.PNG

I think her face is gorgeous, but how does she sometimes have a "thinner" face and sometimes a much rounder face? (esp in vids). Contour can't make that much of a difference?

@Ellie there was an article this week on Russian media about how what her dad had ACTUALLY said was a response to "what would you do if your daughter was anorexic" and he responded with something along the lines of "She had to lose a lot of weight to model and I think it's not attractive or healthy and of course I would be very worried if she became anorexic"

Reactions: 4 users
@Ellie there was an article this week on Russian media about how what her dad had ACTUALLY said was a response to "what would you do if your daughter was anorexic" and he responded with something along the lines of "She had to lose a lot of weight to model and I think it's not attractive or healthy and of course I would be very worried if she became anorexic"
Hope she doesn't fall into that path... Been there and it ain't nice...

Who else speaks russian in here?

:)

Me :rolleyes:

So I was bored and I found this video which I thought might be of interest for people on this thread, this is her introduction video and I translated interesting bits from it :)

- She took up horse riding and continues with it even now
-She studied for 2 years in England, Bristol
-She has been in the modelling industry for 1 year and admits she hasn't achieved a lot because most of her fame comes from Instagram
- she got the idea to start a YouTube channel also from Instagram
-she really loves modelling and wants to do it professionally for her whole life
-apologises for her voice due to being ill
-she is terrified of being stuck in a lift but isn't scared of pain or losing someone because she is cold hearted
-she started filming videos on her ask.fm
-she thinks tennis is pointless for girls and she doesn't understand why girls would do it but it's ok for guys
-she says her dream is to become an angel for Victoria secret (although personally I don't see her being able to form a bridge between high fashion and such a commercial brand if she manages to get into either)
-people often ask about her self confidence and she says the trick is to convince yourself that you are the best
There is more but I realised how late it is and unfortunately will stop there. If anyone is interested in any specific translations of texts or videos feel free to ask me

@Ally (or someone else who said they don't like her personality?) I completely agree I can't stand her attitude which sounds so immature and don't-give-a-fuck that I almost regret watching a video of her speaking. It's best to just admire her looks from afar.

Reactions: 3 users
^ that comment about tennis being pointless for girls it's kinda dumb? I know a lot of girls who play tennis and they have amazing legs and abs without being bulky.

The more I know about her, the more I find her ....unappealing. :snejana: :supershame:
Someone PM when she is on a catwalk in Milan or Paris. Thanks in advance.

-she says her dream is to become an angel for Victoria secret
Disgusted-GIF.gif

And waste that incredible body? Why, oh why?

-people often ask about her self confidence and she says the trick is to convince yourself that you are the best
Pretty sure that's how you become an obnoxious narcissist who can't incorporate negative feedback into their worldview.

In her defence, this girl is what? 17? Combined with her lavish upbringing, her maturity is on par with a lot of others her age. Maybe once she gets a taste of real life (and what it's like to work for a living), she'll be less annoying.

Snejana is an entirely different case..... :whistling: