I'm confused - so she has two Twitter accounts..? The one I posted is the one she has a link to in her Instagram bio. but the lesyatish one seems kind of real with all its photos?

I'm confused - so she has two Twitter accounts..? The one I posted is the one she has a link to in her Instagram bio. but the lesyatish one seems kind of real with all its photos?
Mightve been an old one? I and a lot of people I know have made twitter/tumblr/etc accounts in the past then abandon them and make new ones

Reactions: 1 user
Mightve been an old one? I and a lot of people I know have made twitter/tumblr/etc accounts in the past then abandon them and make new ones

mostly because we're embarrassed of what we put on there :supershame:

Reactions: 2 users
mostly because we're embarrassed of what we put on there :supershame:
My old instagram and tumblr would be gone in a second if i could remember the email and password i used :hahano::supershame:

Reactions: 1 users
dd.jpg

VERY interesting interview with Grazia Russia

Talks about her 'anorexia' rumours...

http://graziamagazine.ru/stars/interview/alesya-kafelnikova/

dd.jpg

VERY interesting interview with Grazia Russia

Talks about her 'anorexia' rumours...

http://graziamagazine.ru/stars/interview/alesya-kafelnikova/

I read the article and summed it up for anyone interested. Assuming this is all unedited speech and direct quotes her tone here seems a little more mature

Regarding her diet, she stated that she used to be super cautious but now that her contract with Elite has ended she started being a lot more liberal and can eat 200g of her favourite nuts in one sitting. Throughout the interview and multiple times she states that she doesn't gain weight and is completely healthy as she likes being skinny and likes her body. She said that her weight loss of 9kg has been slow and steady. I liked her mentioning that "there is nothing wrong with being skinny and people in the modelling industry would appreciate and value this". Overall I think she took a step in a good direction and refined the message she was sending out about her diet.

Let's just hope her being less strict with herself won't lead to weight gain (like some I could mention) :rolleyes:

I read the article and summed it up for anyone interested. Assuming this is all unedited speech and direct quotes her tone here seems a little more mature

Regarding her diet, she stated that she used to be super cautious but now that her contract with Elite has ended she started being a lot more liberal and can eat 200g of her favourite nuts in one sitting. Throughout the interview and multiple times she states that she doesn't gain weight and is completely healthy as she likes being skinny and likes her body. She said that her weight loss of 9kg has been slow and steady. I liked her mentioning that "there is nothing wrong with being skinny and people in the modelling industry would appreciate and value this". Overall I think she took a step in a good direction and refined the message she was sending out about her diet.

Let's just hope her being less strict with herself won't lead to weight gain (like some I could mention) :rolleyes:
Just to add to that--
She INTIALLY lost 9kg (LW 43kg) but then gained some as she was too skinny.
According to her ask, she is ~47 now; she gained the weight very slowly, too.

She seems pretty smart when it comes to diet/body.

Reactions: 2 users

Thank you for summing up! This interview sounds interesting, but her Instagram is boring as f**k.

actually, I remember to read on her ask/ ig photos that are now deleted, that she used to binge, that she lost all in three months, that she uses to have just dinner... I mean, she always states something different. And she doesn't care about it. I find pretty obvious that now that she's having all the lights on her and on her unhealhty/ana habits is changing again her positions. Doesn't care and doesn't mind telling the truth about that

actually, I remember to read on her ask/ ig photos that are now deleted, that she used to binge, that she lost all in three months, that she uses to have just dinner... I mean, she always states something different. And she doesn't care about it. I find pretty obvious that now that she's having all the lights on her and on her unhealhty/ana habits is changing again her positions. Doesn't care and doesn't mind telling the truth about that
What do you mean by "doesn't care"? What doesn't she care about?

Eww I swear they all look the same on Instagram. Same make up, same eyelashes, same dark hair, light eyes or contacts, prominent eyebows, a pout and last but not least the "snapshot" which needed 30 test shots before the best picture was uploaded. :meh:

Reactions: 7 users
Eww I swear they all look the same on Instagram. Same make up, same eyelashes, same dark hair, light eyes or contacts, prominent eyebows, a pout and last but not least the "snapshot" which needed 30 test shots before the best picture was uploaded. :meh:
She actually has the eyes and bone structure so she feels much realer and prettier - lots of dark eyed or heavier girls wear light contacts and over-contour to look like they have cheekbones and not just fat.

I'm not sure if she edits her eyes actually, or if they just look green in some lights and blue in others.

Reactions: 1 user