She actually has the eyes and bone structure so she feels much realer and prettier - lots of dark eyed or heavier girls wear light contacts and over-contour to look like they have cheekbones and not just fat.

I'm not sure if she edits her eyes actually, or if they just look green in some lights and blue in others.
She's been editing her eyes in her latest pictures. The white part of the eyes is looking altered, it's "too white" to be natural. I'm guessing she's using one of those apps that add makeup to your pictures.

Reactions: 1 users
She actually has the eyes and bone structure so she feels much realer and prettier - lots of dark eyed or heavier girls wear light contacts and over-contour to look like they have cheekbones and not just fat.

I'm not sure if she edits her eyes actually, or if they just look green in some lights and blue in others.

I know she has light eyes and an okay-bone structure, not sure about the cheekbones though.

I know she is pretty, but Instagram pretty.
I can't imagine that she 'works' on blogs like modelstreetstyle where a make up free Magda still looks like a model.

Reactions: 4 users
image.jpeg

Shoulder and arm :bow:

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I'm so torn about the obvious "oops my hand is casually wrapped around my arm so you can see how skinny I am."
Her arms are AMAZING. Goddess. And yet something about it reminds me of Felice "let me show you my beautifully photoshopped thigh gap oops I meant new wig" Fawn.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm so torn about the obvious "oops my hand is casually wrapped around my arm so you can see how skinny I am."
Her arms are AMAZING. Goddess. And yet something about it reminds me of Felice "let me show you my beautifully photoshopped thigh gap oops I meant new wig" Fawn.
It's not casual.

Here's the Google translation:

"а теперь все попробовали повторить п.с когда-то я могла обхватить её полностью"

"a now all we tried to repeat ps once I could embrace it completely"

Reactions: 2 users
Oh this girl ! Personally I feel like a creep to awwww over her young, not grown out body, who knows how she looks like as an adult woman (because I am one and she isn't a person I take as a reference for skinny reasons) but one thing is sure, with each new pic I am less excited about her model abilitiy.

If I wouldn't know that she is a signed model, I'd think she is the typical instagram bodychecker who loves to hear how skinny she is.

Reactions: 3 users
I get feeling proud and wanting to brag a bit about your body sometimes, like anything someone has worked hard for. But personally, blatant body-checking like this is something I automatically attribute to pro-ana instagrams. There's a real difference between having a skinny body and having your photos taken out of context in a vile way, and going out of your way to attract that kind of attention.

She says on her ask.fm that a model she sees as an example to follow is Taylor Hill.... um... ok:wtf:
(If Google translated correctly)

Reactions: 1 user
Obviously Google Translate is not perfect, but I put this ask into Google Translate and apparently the asker inquires "Throw Les photos which clearly visible figure !! Please! I'm losing weight, you are my motivation! I make screenshots and save !!! Answer please!". To which she responds with that photo and the single word "Motivation".
BOLpUIU.png

In my head I was thinking "alright, which SG girl sent this" :lol:

All beauty, no brains. She's actually embarrassingly dumb and/or short sighted. What a pity.

Yes, I was really disappointed by this discovery. When I first came across her IG, I thought she was beautiful with a mesmerizing face (those eyes! :luv:) and was impressed by her body, especially knowing she was not "naturally skinny" and had to work for it. I even liked that she was so honest about her diet, in this world where admitting you don't each very much is akin to sinning, even if it wasn't necessarily smart for her career. But the more she started talking... :slinkout:

Reactions: 1 user