She's very off putting and dumb (or just young?) sometimes, but just like any other teenagers on Instagram. She should be more careful because of her career, but as long as she's skinny I don't really care about how stupid she is as long as she gives me that thinspo lol

Reactions: 6 users
She's very off putting and dumb (or just young?) sometimes, but just like any other teenagers on Instagram. She should be more careful because of her career, but as long as she's skinny I don't really care about how stupid she is as long as she gives me that thinspo lol

agree. I just stopped translating her Instagram captions lol

Reactions: 2 users
I was reading a VERY long interview with her last night...

She talks a lot about intelect -- and how she prefers to immerse herself in knowledge instead of frivolous gossip and friendships etc

But from her instagram, she's always in parties...

I wonder whether she'll start modelling in Europe (like fashion weeks, campaigns) because currently she's more of a Russain socialite/model.

alesya-kafelnikova-10-778069.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
She talks a lot about intelect -- and how she prefers to immerse herself in knowledge instead of frivolous gossip and friendships etc

I feel like some people who say this mean that they read Thought Catalog instead of People Magazine. The kind who follow politics because they read about Caitlyn Jenner, and sometimes when they're a couple blunts deep they ask ~*deep questions*~ about why we're here.

Don't get me wrong, just saying that she respects intellectual stuff gets her a point for not making fun of the nerds. But I get the sense she'd get bored if you gave her anything as long as an NYT article, or if you tried to talk literature or philosophers.

Alice Metza, on the other hand, as weird as she is - I'd believe this statement coming from her.

Reactions: 4 users
I feel like some people who say this mean that they read Thought Catalog instead of People Magazine. The kind who follow politics because they read about Caitlyn Jenner, and sometimes when they're a couple blunts deep they ask ~*deep questions*~ about why we're here.

Don't get me wrong, just saying that she respects intellectual stuff gets her a point for not making fun of the nerds. But I get the sense she'd get bored if you gave her anything as long as an NYT article, or if you tried to talk literature or philosophers.

Alice Metza, on the other hand, as weird as she is - I'd believe this statement coming from her.

I'd believe Alice Metza has only read the liberal side of intellects. I buy the philosopher, novelists, and maybe the NYT, but I don't think she reads the Economist or any sort of deeper world news.

I wouldn't trust Metza to tell me about history, the current events, or the hard sciences outside whatever has been covered in a Vice episode (because everything else is all a conspiracy, man). And honestly, I'd probably rather talk to Lesya Kaf about those because I feel like she would listen without yelling over me about some SJW bullshit. At least Kaf would probably be somewhat willing to learn and gain perspective.

Also, partying=/= unintellectual. It's really not hard to study & read during the day and drink yourself stupid at night. Especially if you don't seem to have a job.

Reactions: 8 users
I'd believe Alice Metza has only read the liberal side of intellects. I buy the philosopher, novelists, and maybe the NYT, but I don't think she reads the Economist or any sort of deeper world news.

I wouldn't trust Metza to tell me about history, the current events, or the hard sciences outside whatever has been covered in a Vice episode (because everything else is all a conspiracy, man). And honestly, I'd probably rather talk to Lesya Kaf about those because I feel like she would listen without yelling over me about some SJW bullshit. At least Kaf would probably be somewhat willing to learn and gain perspective.

Also, partying=/= unintellectual. It's really not hard to study & read during the day and drink yourself stupid at night. Especially if you don't seem to have a job.
Lol you can still party WHILE having a very 'prestigious' job. Hell, I know plenty of doctors and surgeons and very well educated people who drink themselves stupid. You just need to know your limits and what to take before/after.
The brunette and this angle reminds me a little of Sasha Luss.

I don't buy her whole "I'm an intellectual" spiel though. For one, her instagram shows quite the contrary. Two, she may think she's an intellectual... but her views are likely very narrow world views representative of her age. And from what we've seen on social media, she portrays herself as having a very very young mental/emotional age.

Reactions: 4 users
Her face is so strange to me, I sometimes really like it but recently on insta nowadays it seems kind of bloated(?) to more resemble this although her body still seems relatively thin

Not sure if it's just me but they her face in them seems to have a different feel to these in which her face seems fine:

Her face is so strange to me, I sometimes really like it but recently on insta nowadays it seems kind of bloated(?) to more resemble this although her body still seems relatively thin

Not sure if it's just me but they her face in them seems to have a different feel to these in which her face seems fine:

I definitely feel the same way about her face and noticed the bloating! It made me wonder a little bit if it's because of purging ...:run:

Reactions: 5 users

It looks like she's sucking in in those last photos? Like Olivier Rousteing :lol:
Could be purging (I hope not) but it might be simply baby fat, she's so young

I wouldn't trust Metza to tell me about history, the current events, or the hard sciences outside whatever has been covered in a Vice episode (because everything else is all a conspiracy, man).
oh my god you nailed it
And honestly, I'd probably rather talk to Lesya Kaf about those because I feel like she would listen without yelling over me about some SJW bullshit. At least Kaf would probably be somewhat willing to learn and gain perspective.
Nah. I don't think Kaf would actually listen about history, mayyybe current events, but only the ones that affect her. From her yacht pictures, I deduce that she doesn't know how the other half lives and would likely be resistant to learning.

what to take before/after
What do you take for hangovers? I didn't know you could take things other than aspirin and dihydrogen monoxide.

I don't buy her whole "I'm an intellectual" spiel though. For one, her instagram shows quite the contrary. Two, she may think she's an intellectual... but her views are likely very narrow world views representative of her age. And from what we've seen on social media, she portrays herself as having a very very young mental/emotional age.
This.

It looks like she's sucking in in those last photos? Like Olivier Rousteing :lol:
Could be purging (I hope not) but it might be simply baby fat, she's so young
It could be baby fat, but it seems more like bloating to me personally.

Could be salt or alcohol, not purging.

Could be salt or alcohol, not purging.
Want to know something mildly horrible? My first thought was, "oh man, I hope it's salt or booze, bulimia makes you gain weight...

...oh and it's also a miserable condition."

Reactions: 1 users
Want to know something mildly horrible? My first thought was, "oh man, I hope it's salt or booze, bulimia makes you gain weight...

...oh and it's also a miserable condition."
I wasn't saying I hope it's purging :wtf:

She goes to a lot of parties to it probably is alcohol because genereally her pictures tend to be of her face quite chiselled

What do you take for hangovers? I didn't know you could take things other than aspirin and dihydrogen monoxide.
Not to derail this thread again, but I personally take Hydralyte (link here: http://www.hydralyte.ca - but any electrolyte/oral hydrating solution would work - I just prefer the pharmaceutical grade stuff vs crappy Gatorade) and ibuprofen *if* I still have a massive hangover. I pop a few tabs of Hydralyte in a bottle of water right before sleeping and when I wake up, and it seems to hydrate me well enough to prevent a bad hangover. Everyone I know does the same regimen post-drinking... and I recently 'forced' my friend (non-healthcare field) to do the same and his comment in the morning was "I don't know what you gave me. It tasted like shit, but I feel so good right now. What is that miracle stuff"...

So I guess it works :lol:

What is dihydrogen monoxide? Google results are telling me something completely different..

Not to derail this thread again, but I personally take Hydralyte (link here: http://www.hydralyte.ca - but any electrolyte/oral hydrating solution would work - I just prefer the pharmaceutical grade stuff vs crappy Gatorade) and ibuprofen *if* I still have a massive hangover. I pop a few tabs of Hydralyte in a bottle of water right before sleeping and when I wake up, and it seems to hydrate me well enough to prevent a bad hangover. Everyone I know does the same regimen post-drinking... and I recently 'forced' my friend (non-healthcare field) to do the same and his comment in the morning was "I don't know what you gave me. It tasted like shit, but I feel so good right now. What is that miracle stuff"...

So I guess it works :lol:

What is dihydrogen monoxide? Google results are telling me something completely different..

Yep. That's what I do too. It works.
I always keep some ORS salts at home for exactly this purpose.

Also. I think the dihydrogen monoxide.....is water :p

Reactions: 1 user