Not to derail this thread again, but I personally take Hydralyte (link here: http://www.hydralyte.ca - but any electrolyte/oral hydrating solution would work - I just prefer the pharmaceutical grade stuff vs crappy Gatorade) and ibuprofen *if* I still have a massive hangover. I pop a few tabs of Hydralyte in a bottle of water right before sleeping and when I wake up, and it seems to hydrate me well enough to prevent a bad hangover. Everyone I know does the same regimen post-drinking... and I recently 'forced' my friend (non-healthcare field) to do the same and his comment in the morning was "I don't know what you gave me. It tasted like shit, but I feel so good right now. What is that miracle stuff"...

So I guess it works :lol:

What is dihydrogen monoxide? Google results are telling me something completely different..

Thanks! Good to know :) I feel like my tolerance has gone way down since 21.

Re:H2O - that was not intentional but it made me smile. Chalk it up to you having much more science in between your present self and silly high school chem jokes!

image.jpeg

Never thought I'd see this one from her

I prefer her on film rather than in photos.
I literally stopped and started the clip to see how true this was. When she's moving she looks cool and fun; stills make her look haughty and tryhard. This is so incredible.

If she wants to improve her reputation as a brat, she should be posting more of these, not lying about her intellectual ability. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
she really modifies her pics a ton so. Look at her skintone!!! and maybe it's just the angle, but in the photo with the tall model looks sort of bigger, maybe(?)