I still think a very young model rookie, who 'plays' with social network accounts and interacts with a huge number of follower can't be the only one who is the single target for all the (deserved) criticism.
There is a PR guy or whatever he calls himself /manager/spokesperson she works with, there are parents, there is the person who takes all the IG 'snapshots', she is signed with an agency- and nobody speaks with her to be more careful what she reveals online ( I am fine with revealing measurements) or doesn't she listen to them ? I don't think her model career is 'in danger' though.

Reactions: 1 user
I still think a very young model rookie, who 'plays' with social network accounts and interacts with a huge number of follower can't be the only one who is the single target for all the (deserved) criticism.
There is a PR guy or whatever he calls himself /manager/spokesperson she works with, there are parents, there is the person who takes all the IG 'snapshots', she is signed with an agency- and nobody speaks with her to be more careful what she reveals online ( I am fine with revealing measurements) or doesn't she listen to them ? I don't think her model career is 'in danger' though.
That's what I'm thinking. But she has anorexia claims and already bad press and she just started, no brand or designer in this 'era' would want to associate with a model who's known for not being healthy

@marieebo
Team Kaf denied quickly. I would not lay my hands into the fire for this 'era' of brands or designers that they wouldn't hire her because of claims she is unhealthy.

I'm posting this anonymously for obvious reasons but you SG members will know who it is. :sneaky:

First of all there's "manager" and then there are professional managers. A model at Lesya's level (if you can even call it that) does not need a professional manager. Not to mention she doesn't book enough (any?) work so it would not be worthwhile for a real manager anyway. In fact most working models don't have a manager - their agency does that work and that's how it should be. I get very nervous when a girl comes in through a "manager" but that's another story.

Second, you don't know that someone isn't counseling her to be more careful. I believe Elite dropped her, so she might have very few sources for good advice.

Also if you think that just because good advice is offered to her, she will listen, then you haven't worked with teenagers. I work with a lot of teenage brat models who think they know more than I do about how to conduct themselves.

Reactions: 6 users
Also if you think that just because good advice is offered to her, she will listen, then you haven't worked with teenagers. I work with a lot of teenage brat models who think they know more than I do about how to conduct themselves.

And by the way, they all do their own social media. They don't have a "team" FFS. :eyeroll:

Reactions: 1 users
@'No one' ( your real account was still visible as you originally posted :D )

I don't think Elite dropped her.

Fortunately I am not working with teenage brat models, but I have been 17 too and puh...I don't think I would have listened if someone would have told me to stop / reduce my online activtity.

@'No one' ( your real account was still visible as you originally posted :D )

:lol: I know :mclap: I forgot to check "anonymous" and had to delete and repost.

Wasn't trying to hide from you guys anyway, hiding from everyone else out there. :nervous:

I don't think Elite dropped her.

Then why don't I see her on their boards?

Fortunately I am not working with teenage brat models, but I have been 17 too and puh...I don't think I would have listened if someone would have told me to stop / reduce my online activity.

IMO the advice would be not to stop/reduce, but to change some of the tone.

We look up to her as a thinspo so it's fun and helpful to read her answers and stats, but she could really end up sabotaging her career this way
It KILLS me that her honesty is a liability. Finally we have someone who tells us the truth about what she eats, and here some PC police will shut her up.
Meanwhile Bella can be honest about what she eats...

Reactions: 4 users
It KILLS me that her honesty is a liability. Finally we have someone who tells us the truth about what she eats, and here some PC police will shut her up.
Meanwhile Bella can be honest about what she eats...
0d4ed0c0ec09ae9d7b3d5dc83ce4519e.jpg

Yup, very honest indeed

Then why don't I see her on their boards?

According to her "manager" on a talk show she's staying with her grandparents in Russia atm and I know some agencies remove out-of-town girls from their boards so that would also be a possibility.

I think the members who are able to understand Russian language are needed to confirm what kind of a role this Vadim guy plays.... (I have to trust online translators and the local media refers him as her manager, in her instagram bio it says Vadim agent)

Oh right, her model agent? I think I get you. I may be off the mark here, but I would expect, as an agent, having to look after a number of new faces at any given time, it would be an awful inconvenience to not only manage their direct career (bookings etc), but also have to micromanage the way they portray themselves across a myriad of social media platforms as well. That's a lot of girls, and even more media accounts! Sure, maybe once they get to direct bookings, or even mainboard, and need to be managed as more of a 'celebrity' than a model, I can understand more PR effort being put into the aspects of their life that reach outside your standard agency roles. But these girls, even at a very young age, either do know how to conduct themselves with regard to their career, or don't, and that's why some make it, and others won't. I highly doubt that her agency hasn't spoken to her on this matter at all so definitely don't think the blame can lie with them. @FashionThin maybe you can weigh in here?

Reactions: 1 users
Weird, after I posted the post above a whole lot more replies just showed up for me, sorry if my response just repeats what's already been said @oferta and anyone else who has weighed in here

But these girls, even at a very young age, either do know how to conduct themselves with regard to their career, or don't, and that's why some make it, and others won't.

And if they don't, chances are they'll never learn. #snejstagram

Reactions: 8 users
As much as I like it when people are candid about their lifestyle and don't throw around bs (on her ask she told someone she's not natural thin), it is unprofessional of her to create an unpopular sort of image.
She was in glamour Russia, no?

Can any VIP give a reason for her not having a portfolio on Elite?

Can any VIP give a reason for her not having a portfolio on Elite?
...a VIP who would definitely know just did, "anonymously."

I'm posting this anonymously for obvious reasons but you SG members will know who it is. :sneaky:

Second, you don't know that someone isn't counseling her to be more careful. I believe Elite dropped her, so she might have very few sources for good advice.

Sorry for the double-post - just translated this article. She's only 5'7.5! (She also says she's 105 lbs :hahano:)

I really like the phrase Google Translate created: "collect a couple kilograms." Makes weight gain sound cute.

17-year-old Ales Kafelnikov often give their fans cause for heated discussions, whether "naked" photos or relationship with a new boyfriend. However, detractors often criticize the figure of a beautiful woman. Recently in the press there was information that against her excessive thinness spoke even his father, a well-known tennis player Yevgeny Kafelnikov. But the media rushed to make loud statements: model manager denied this information.

Fans Alesia Kafelnikov regularly sounding the alarm and asking her to quickly collect at least a couple of kilograms. According to them, the desire to develop successful modeling career will soon lead the girl to anorexia and serious health problems (to conclude a lucrative contract with the agency Elite Model already slim Kafelnikov had to go on a diet).

Not so long ago there were rumors that the young mannequin figure also dissatisfied, and her father, Yevgeny Kafelnikov. But the information proved to be false. On April 6 broadcast talk show "Live" to "Russia 1" TV Channel told manager Lesya, Vadim Romanovich.

"Evgeny is directly involved in the education of Lesya and cares for her. He goes to the shows, really watching her diet. They regularly visit doctors. Given that this is a sports family, they look after their health. No doctor would not let such a diagnosis, which can be discussed, "- denied the charges Kafelnikov in anorexia its representative.

By the way, the girl herself also did not remain silent. On shooting beauty was unable to attend, but pre-recorded video message to the audience and experts in the studio: "I believe that I am a healthy person. I height 175, weight 48 kg. I really restrict your diet, I try to eat - meat, fish, I eat it all. Limit yourself to only fast food and carbohydrates, such as pasta, pizza, because I do not like them and feel bad "- said Kafelnikov about their diets.

Only the majority of experts present at the shooting of the program, remained unconvinced. According to them, a weight equal to 48 kg, is too small for a girl of such growth. The model itself is trying to ignore the criticism and continues to delight followers photos in Instagram.

Sorry for the double-post - just translated this article. She's only 5'7.5! (She also says she's 105 lbs :hahano:)

By the way, the girl herself also did not remain silent. On shooting beauty was unable to attend, but pre-recorded video message to the audience and experts in the studio: "I believe that I am a healthy person. I height 175, weight 48 kg. I really restrict your diet, I try to eat - meat, fish, I eat it all. Limit yourself to only fast food and carbohydrates, such as pasta, pizza, because I do not like them and feel bad "- said Kafelnikov about their diets.

Where did you read she is 5'7.5"? I believe 175cm is 5.7 feet, which in ft-inches is 5'8.9"

Where did you read she is 5'7.5"? I believe 175cm is 5.7 feet, which in ft-inches is 5'8.9"
Ah! I Googled "175 in feet and inches" instead of "175 in inches." Thanks for the correction! Let me see if it's too late to edit...

There is a comment (I think woman.ru readers don't like her much :D ) from someone who claimed to saw her in RL during FashionWeek (Moscow? Lost in translation). The poster is 172cm, and AK was shorter than her. Others said she is 168cm.