Gene was a beautiful woman. I see it too, now that you mention it. It's the eyes, and the cheekbones I think..........

Lesya is GORGEOUS
I will even tolerate her smug attitude.
tumblr_inline_mkka6ilojE1qhwas6.jpg
2765-2a,xlarge.1422380681.jpg
2763-2a,xlarge.1422380680.jpg
tumblr_nsc4syd3dW1tlqeoro6_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntyvhzmywI1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

:ijizzed:
Lovely:luv:

image.png

image.png

The caption reads:

"Arrived at Elite with hips at 80cm and weighing 42kg. I was told to eat more and gain around 5kg definitely..."

Reactions: 4 users
To add to the above,

in the previous posts she says she lost 11kg to look like a model and then went on a diet to gain 5kg...

I can't attach the pictures, could someone be so kind?

42 kg ? Then she can't be 176cm tall, because she would look a lot skinnier at this height. Something doesn't seem right.

I'm sure all of us here love her honesty and openness about all the weight related matters, but does anyone find it a bit unprofessional?

Reactions: 1 users
42 kg ? Then she can't be 176cm tall, because she would look a lot skinnier at this height. Something doesn't seem right.
At her skinniest she was quite skinny and has a small frame/bones so it seems realistic? She's 175 now, might have been a couple cm shorter at her lowest then

I'm sure all of us here love her honesty and openness about all the weight related matters, but does anyone find it a bit unprofessional?
Kind of... Like I don't think she should be this open on insta but i guess it's good for us so that we see what she's really going through with modeling

Reactions: 1 user
At her skinniest she was quite skinny and has a small frame/bones so it seems realistic? She's 175 now, might have been a couple cm shorter at her lowest then

I thought she weighs 42 now and was told to gain 5 more. Lost in translation, lost on smartphone.

Edit:

Nope, she is still young. I blame her people.

Just to avoid any confusion, she's stated on Instagram that she now weighs 48kg and has 85cm hips at a height of 175cm

Even 42 with 31" hips seems a little too low for her lowest; but then again, as said above she was shorter then.

On her ask.fm, she said she's on a diet (900 cals)

She posted some pics from her fatty days and then removed after 20'
@oferta , she might be young, but I wouldn't blame her people so easily. I am a teen too and I would never ever ever behave as she does, And we have to consider that I'm no one, but her parents and her are very famous. She also will come of age very soon, so I think the only person we have to blame is her, because even if we may not know the whole story, this behavior is still not acceptable. (Sorry if I sound aggressive or something, but I'm chill. I hope not to seem angry lol)

image.png
Here she says she looked almost as Kylie (google translate)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: 1 users
She shouldn't be so open about her weight, considering how skinnyphobic society is right now, she will get a blacklash soon

@clairefhjao

I am not saying she is innocent, but Russians are way cooler and nonchalant about numbers. Then they are different 17 years old. Some are mature and know about responsibility while others couldn't care less and just enjoy themselves.

Can someone translate the instagram posts?
Nevermind already happened

With all these posed pictures cultivating a rich-bitch socialite-model image, can she replace Gigi?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
The manager comes to my mind. But 'bad' press is better than no press, I guess.
The manager? She has a manager? What do you mean?

I'm in agreement with those who have stated they see it as a mistake for her to be so open about her diet regime. It will only come back to bite her on the ass if large, well paying brands with a greater reach consider her for jobs. it will reflect badly on them if they employ girls openly going against what fits the general 'health standard'. They won't want to be seen as encouraging 'unhealthy habits' in young girls so won't book her in fear of the resulting press. We live in the digital age, these things don't get overlooked by the masses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I know I've already said this but she needs to stop. She's motivated, disciplined and works hard, you can tell that she really wants to be a model. I admire that but boyy she's messy. I know it's early in her career but she needs a pr or someone who manages her social media and to delete her ask.fm ASAP. We look up to her as a thinspo so it's fun and helpful to read her answers and stats, but she could really end up sabotaging her career this way

Reactions: 2 users