Lady gaga

A couple pics more from Sept 16, 2012

2wdnjpe.jpg

wjb4vb.jpg

Sept 17, 2012

2q354r6.jpg

2lvheog.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you but she was never as thin as she appeared in her Telephone video !!! She's been videoshopped MANY TIMES....

Yeah I saw how she looked in the Grammys that year and i was disappointed. Still, I used to use that video as thinspo. I was kinda naïve back then :)

THIS :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ite-carnivorous-creation-stage-Amsterdam.html

I do not think she is fat but she should not be wearing half of the outfits she wears onstage these days considering she is just noT skinny enough to pull them off. Seriously the picture where she's holding a guitar and the one that is at the right from that one, are both just awful. I do think she is talented, although I do not listen to her music, but she needs to stop those outfits ASAP.

THIS :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ite-carnivorous-creation-stage-Amsterdam.html

I do not think she is fat but she should not be wearing half of the outfits she wears onstage these days considering she is just noT skinny enough to pull them off. Seriously the picture where she's holding a guitar and the one that is at the right from that one, are both just awful. I do think she is talented, although I do not listen to her music, but she needs to stop those outfits ASAP.

article-2205434-15174818000005DC-359_306x645.jpg

She's becoming Christina Aguilera the 2nd

She's been claiming she smokes a lot of weed - could be the munchies?

Oh my lordy!!! I didn't realize she had gotten this bad. She always seemed to me sort of soft/average but only a few weeks of clean eating away from slim....but this...this is getting into Christina Aguilera territory....

Didn't anyone tel her anything before she went out on stage or were they afraid of getting fired? Now that's legit gross.

Didn't anyone tel her anything before she went out on stage or were they afraid of getting fired? Now that's legit gross.

She's an attention whore. The media is talking about her, so she should be happy. Plus, she smoked weed in front of many kids in Amsterdam, another reason for the media to talk about her...meh..