Lady gaga

OH MY GOD. Those pictures in Amsterdam. :superpuke:

But look at her in this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45aRMPsOrKM

I think it would be much too difficult to videoshop her here. How interesting. She must have gained almost 50 pounds.

http://www.boldandsugar.com/1/post/2012/6/lady-gaga-too-skinny.html
On another note, this is laughable. She has never been too thin. :sneaky:

Trust me, it WAS very easy to videoshop her there. They've done that with Britney many times....

And yes, she's never been too thin. I really don't get the whole "she's gained so much weight" thing. She was never thin to begin with. She's always been average but "fit" now she's average but unfit. She's gained just a few lbs not that much...

Sept 18, 2012: SMOKING WEED LIVE IN AMSTERDAM

295u9p5.jpg

29yjbz4.jpg

24c9oxs.jpg

2czro78.jpg

30dgn5i.jpg

2q8zrxk.jpg

28v3muf.jpg

14o3qtz.jpg

ea1fgo.jpg

:nervous:

Her weight seems to change a lot. Too much yo-yo dieting I think.

Maybe it is the photoshop help that is changing a lot :p

Yup. Just compare:

lady-gaga.jpg

33vgqk4.jpg

oj4287.jpg

15odjx0.jpg

29yjbz4.jpg

24c9oxs.jpg

295u9p5.jpg

So..for the ones saying she's gained a lot of weight, that's BS. She's only a little heavier, but not much, she's been photoshopped and videoshopped many times...

:wtf: sorry, people, she might have been always soft and not that skinny, but it's not just a few pounds she gained. just look at her face! i can't believe this is for real, she really looks like christina.

i always thought she was dealing suprisingly well with all the public pressure of being famous, but now i'm worried about her. she looks so bloated and lost.

^kelly osborne is taking the piss out of everybody who is currently heavier than her (which is, of course, subject to change). i bet tomorrow's headline reads: "kelly osborne on lady gaga's weight gain: 'i was never as fat as her! i never was that fat'" :shy::nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
:superpuke: i can thank lady gaga for helping me beat cravings, but that's about it. she is a disgusting mess.

What I find crazy is that she and other celebrities continue to wear totally inappropriate clothing for their size after they gain weight. I mean they have stylists and others telling them what to wear, you would think someone would pull them aside and say "Girlfriend, we need to TALK."

What I find crazy is that she and other celebrities continue to wear totally inappropriate clothing for their size after they gain weight. I mean they have stylists and others telling them what to wear, you would think someone would pull them aside and say "Girlfriend, we need to TALK."

:highfive: