Lady gaga

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Skinny2012, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

What do you think about Lady Gaga? In my opinion she is a great artist and I also found some before&after pictures of her that inspire me a lot. I'm actually quite surprised no one did a thread about her yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. malignant_dolly

malignant_dolly Worker Bee

I adore her! especially after watching "Born This Way" vid...she's such an inspiration! she's only 95 lbs (h:5'2'')...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Katja Jacqueline

i love her body in the telephone video.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

but she is yo-yoing around pretty much

• Like Like x 1
  4. classichic

classichic Super Star

I don't like her body or her dress sense. She needs to cover up more! However, her body with the yellow tape looks good. I think that's the only time I've seen her slim. But she definitely appears more curvy or maybe its all those swimsuit outfits that make her legs look huge. Sometimes she looks her age but most of the time she appears older than she is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

She's 95lb????

I don't think she is skinny! Her pictures just confirm how short girls really look bigger than they actually weigh.

6. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

95lbs at 5'2" is not really that skinny though. It's slightly underweight. If she was like 5'5" or something she'd be skinny.

• Like Like x 1
  7. analinne

analinne Rookie

She is jojoing too much. I liked her bod< in the telephone video, but she gained it again. :(

8. AK91

AK91 Guest

My friend's mom is a manager in the hotel Gaga stayed in when she came to India
    He told me her only bills were for alcohol & the spa - she never ordered any food. :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Noodle12

Noodle12 Rookie

She could certainly do better, but she looks OK. Especially when you consider the before and after shots that Skinny2012 posted. She did look pretty good in her telephone video. I think she'd have a great body if she lost 5-10 more.

10. Thin2012

Thin2012 Banned
    Banned

I think she looked amazing at her lower weight, but I doubt it was healthy for her. Rumor has it she was doing drugs to sustain her body in the Telephone video...

• Like Like x 1
  11. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

She has never been skinny or thin, she's always been photoshopped in her photoshoots and she's also been made quite much skinnier in her videos ( just like Britney). She's always been curvy and average body wise. I'd put her at 5'1-5'2 and 130 pounds or maybe a little less than that, but not lower than 120 lbs for sure...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

13. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

Now that´s interesting :lol: (although not surprising much)
    Thanks for sharing that piece of insider knowledge!

14. MaraLuna

MaraLuna Guest

omg those last pics look nasty. you can't pull off crazy stuff like that without a tight bod. eww eww eww.

15. cecam_365

cecam_365 Rookie

I really think that if you are going to dance around and sing in a small bikini, you should have the right body for it! If she is going to be that unfit and untoned she should cover herself up a bit.

16. Ally

Ally Rising Star

She makes me think of Kesha :run:
    I only saw her once on stage at a festival, and trust me, it was a painful sight.

17. hollybush

hollybush Guest

Oh come on, Lady Gaga is truly inspirational, and not just for her body. She's been good, made some effort recently in the weight department, and still has an amazing sense of creativity going. As she keeps saying in her interviews, she's an 'artist' first and foremost, not a model, so give her some slack, guys

18. Nala

Nala Rookie

omg, the photos are horrible.
    do you really think she's photoshopped even in her videos? I can't imagine that's possible because she's bouncing around so much.
    In her music videos (especialle telephone and born this way) I find her so inspiring, even though she's not skinny.

19. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Guest

I can't stand Lady Gaga, sorry, had to say it. I don't like her music, I don't like her fashion sense and I don't like her body.

It just seems like she's trying too hard, and those pictures above are just gross. Even though she's an 'artist' and not a model, she is still a celebrity and performing in front of thousands of people looking like that. If she wants to continue to wear revealing clothing she should take more pride in her body and if she wants to maintain her current weight then she should cover up.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lucie

Lucie Rookie

i love her as an artist..

... I agree with hollybush. Gaga is not great thinspiration, but I really admire her creativity. And body wise, Alejandro video I liked :)