Lady gaga

Well I've seen this youtube vid which included infos from her personal assistants and they said her eating behavior is really strange, that she binges starves binges and starves till she collapses and has to be rushed to hospital. She admitted in an interview that she had bulimia as a teenager and I think that explains the weight gain and loss all the time. 50% of bulimics never recover and I think she still binges and purges. Also: yes there is software that alters your body your face your everything. Just think about her in her bad romance vid with the huge eyes.

She fluctuates a lot..These are all pretty recent though.
oOEIt.jpg

CdDuF.jpg

WczCW.jpg

XQiOB.jpg

Without all the make-up and crazy gear she's quite pretty if not bordering on slightly dull-looking!

JLtot5FRKKvl.jpg

I used to kind of dig her mad style until that meat outfit. That turned my stomach. Why would you drape yourself in the flesh of some unfortunate beast to make some kind of point? If you think you're being treated like a piece of meat and it was some kind of metaphor then get out of the f**king business you strived so hard to get into....:mad:

So just a question - you know how this thread has a one-star rating? Does that mean that the thread is bad/poorly written/doesn't have enough research? Or that the person who the thread is about is trashy/fat/what not? I've been wondering about this for a while and just thought I'd bring it up here...

Apparently she gets bodyshopped in her videos, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Telephone are the most notable ones. I've never seen her look that skinny outside of her videos.

Without all the make-up and crazy gear she's quite pretty if not bordering on slightly dull-looking!

JLtot5FRKKvl.jpg

I used to kind of dig her mad style until that meat outfit. That turned my stomach. Why would you drape yourself in the flesh of some unfortunate beast to make some kind of point? If you think you're being treated like a piece of meat and it was some kind of metaphor then get out of the f**king business you strived so hard to get into....:mad:

This is her idea behind the dress:

"However, it has many interpretations, but for me this evening, if we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones. And, I am not a piece of meat."

She's fighting for the rights of LGBT individuals... at the cost of an animal's? It doesn't make much sense to me. At the same time a lot of the people who got angry eat meat, and probably shouldn't be so quick to point the finger at her either ;)

I can't stand Lady Gaga, sorry, had to say it. I don't like her music, I don't like her fashion sense and I don't like her body.

It just seems like she's trying too hard, and those pictures above are just gross. Even though she's an 'artist' and not a model, she is still a celebrity and performing in front of thousands of people looking like that. If she wants to continue to wear revealing clothing she should take more pride in her body and if she wants to maintain her current weight then she should cover up.

I thought I was the only one. I can't stand her and her music either.

At her lowest she looks good, but if it's due to an unhealthy lifestyle and unhealthy relationship with food then I dunno if it's worth it :/

Apparently she gets bodyshopped in her videos, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Telephone are the most notable ones. I've never seen her look that skinny outside of her videos.

She's always bodyshopped in her music videos, although in some of them, they bodyshop her A LOT to the point, it looks like if she had lost a lot of weight. She's not the only singer who does it, they do the same with Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, etc...

She's always been the same size since she first came out.

Um no she hasn't. The thread has a lot of pictures that show different weights at different stages of her career hence everyone mentioning how she is a 'yo-yo' meaning she fluctuates hun :)

Um no she hasn't. The thread has a lot of pictures that show different weights at different stages of her career hence everyone mentioning how she is a 'yo-yo' meaning she fluctuates hun :)
Well, this thread has a lot of pictures, but the ones that were posted by me are from her live in concerts, whereas the other ones come from her videoclips where she's really bodyshopped, hehe.

Well, this thread has a lot of pictures, but the ones that were posted by me are from her live in concerts, whereas the other ones come from her videoclips where she's really bodyshopped, hehe.

A lot of female musicians lose the most weight during live work - I would know- because of rehearsals, crazy schedules and basically having to fit an enormous amount of press and publicity as well as a demanding tour . I don't really want to keep going back and forth on this as my interests in Gaga are limited so let's just say you're absolutely spot on and leave it at that? :wtf:

A lot of female musicians lose the most weight during live work - I would know- because of rehearsals, crazy schedules and basically having to fit an enormous amount of press and publicity as well as a demanding tour . I don't really want to keep going back and forth on this as my interests in Gaga are limited so let's just say you're absolutely spot on and leave it at that? :wtf:

'k, cool;)

June 19, 2012
2r6fke8.jpg

2ustsie.jpg

2vrxs95.jpg

213rubr.jpg

^Ackk..I hope she loses weight again. She was looking better at the beginning of the tour.

I thought she looked great here, but this was a few years ago.
BmOBK.jpg