• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Lady gaga

Eternal Summer

Super Star
Reaction score
I don't think she is exactly irrelevant just yet. She just had a part on American Horror Story, and opened the Super Bowl, right? The latter is a pretty big deal over here in the States, so she'll be back in the public eye for at least a little while because of it.

I actually have a soft spot for Gaga. She got really popular when I was in middle/high school, so her music makes me kind of nostalgic. My soft spot doesn't excuse that soft body of hers, though.
I didn't know about the superbowl, that really is a big thing. But I was never ever a fan, so I'm not up to date.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
What happened? When did she become irrelevant? Your comment made me realize I can't remember what her last hit was. And she dropped the freak act too...
When she started dating, I think. Are they still dating? Anyway I have soft spot for her too. She has a fantastic voice live and her aesthetics were her own even if they were overly flashy and geared for show biz. I guess I just respect the fact that despite her not being "ugly" under all that makeup, she did what she wanted and didn't cater to the male masses... when they called her ugly, whore-ish, trannylike etc.

Ginger_Red

Rising Star
Reaction score
I actually have a soft spot for Gaga. She got really popular when I was in middle/high school, so her music makes me kind of nostalgic. My soft spot doesn't excuse that soft body of hers, though.
Agreed on all accounts! I have a soft spot for her too bc when she first came out was when I decided to stop being a fat lazy lump and get up and exercise. Her Poker Face song was huge then. Her body though....:facepalm:

slenderous

Worker Bee
Reaction score
The rolls in that pink dress. Crikey. What happened to Telephone-era Gaga? She had a horrible stomach then, but her arms were nice. Why must fat ladies wear spaghetti straps?

• Agree
Reactions: FailedSupermodel