Lady gaga

lady-gaga-wears-seashell-bikini-to-meet-one-direction-01.jpg

lady-gaga-wears-seashell-bikini-to-meet-one-direction-05.jpg

lady-gaga-wears-seashell-bikini-to-meet-one-direction-02.jpg

lady-gaga-wears-seashell-bikini-to-meet-one-direction-04.jpg

haha, sucking in your gut doesn't make much difference! :lol:

You can tell me what you want but I can't and don't want to critique her body. Once she said that she will not lose this weight very quickly because it's not a good example for her fans. She's a great artist, great musician and a wonderful woman.

You can tell me what you want but I can't and don't want to critique her body. Once she said that she will not lose this weight very quickly because it's not a good example for her fans. She's a great artist, great musician and a wonderful woman.

Honestly, if that is true, I applaud that attitude, if what she wants is to lose the weight slowly but healthily, that's fine by me.
BUT meanwhile, why should she go out almost naked when her body still looks like that? She should dress for the body she has, whatever size that is.

Honestly, if that is true, I applaud that attitude, if what she wants is to lose the weight slowly but healthily, that's fine by me.
BUT meanwhile, why should she go out almost naked when her body still looks like that? She should dress for the body she has, whatever size that is.

I think she wants to show her fans that she can accept herself irrespective of her size. That is her philosophy, she supports people. She didn't tell anybody that fat is ok, her point was to show that you might want the change but first of all you have to accept what you already have.
She's different from other musicians, like Miley, Taylor Swift or whoever else and she deserves to be judged other way, through another non-weight-related lenses. That is just my opinion.

I think she wants to show her fans that she can accept herself irrespective of her size. That is her philosophy, she supports people. She didn't tell anybody that fat is ok, her point was to show that you might want the change but first of all you have to accept what you already have.
She's different from other musicians, like Miley, Taylor Swift or whoever else and she deserves to be judged other way, through another non-weight-related lenses. That is just my opinion.

I respect it completely, and understand your point, and again believe its amazing if she has that confidence.I know I don't so that is why I would never be able to do that, but each to their own. :kiss:

Sucks to be Gaga though, she sat through an entire night wearing a shell thong and bra, and all people talk about is Miley Miley Miley.

Reactions: 1 users
Sucks to be Gaga though, she sat through an entire night wearing a shell thong and bra, and all people talk about is Miley Miley Miley.
:lol: When will attention seekers learn though? Once you skank it up the first few times, that becomes standard/typical behavior.
:nopity:
It'll happen to Miley too, after some time passes. We'll be so used to Miley-roaming-around-in-a-bikini... no one will care enough to be outraged.

when she first came out I kind of liked her and thought her music was catchy, but my god...I was 16 years old, give me a break. :p

:lol: When will attention seekers learn though? Once you skank it up the first few times, that becomes standard/typical behavior.
:nopity:
It'll happen to Miley too, after some time passes. We'll be so used to Miley-roaming-around-in-a-bikini... no one will care enough to be outraged.

I think disgusted is a better word!:twisted: