Lady gaga

article-2397103-1B5DBA0E000005DC-276_306x728.jpg

was she always this awful ? I swear she wasn't as ugly before....:nervous:

The more I lookat it, the more I hate it. Not only because the chorus is stupid to no end, but all the different references piss me off. Like, am I the only one to see Galliano's make-up (such as at 1:10), or the only one not to understand why she is dressed up like Marilyn for a song repeating "I live for the applause"...? Please, tell me I'm not!
No comment on how unrocognizable she is... Magic is the major topic of the video, I guess. :hmm:

I don't like the fact she set up her 'body revolution' thing at the same time of her weight gain- I feel she feared her popularity would decrease because she got fat so she decided to try and cash in on it in another way. She has lost since her most obese but her BTW body seems desperately beyond her. She should dress more conservatively until she gets it back..if ever

I don't like the fact she set up her 'body revolution' thing at the same time of her weight gain- I feel she feared her popularity would decrease because she got fat so she decided to try and cash in on it in another way. She has lost since her most obese but her BTW body seems desperately beyond her. She should dress more conservatively until she gets it back..if ever

There are things none of us want to see. Why is there such an obsession with her?

Well, she never had that BTW body to begin with, it was plain videoshopped. Sad but true.

Aug 21, 2013

lady-gaga-devastated-by-bradley-manning-sentence-05.jpg

:superpuke: gag
nope not a fan not one bit
however i'm sad to admit I can sing and dance to all of her first songs like bad romance just dance poker face :nervous:
LOL the girls I babysit are greatly entertained by this XP

After watching the VMA's last night with about 15 girls who don't exactly hold the same skinny standards as girls on this site, I can say they were all Revolted by the site of her ass last night.
Glad everyone thinks she's disgusting

I'm over her trying to 'shock' people with what she wears! No one cares anymore if you rock up in a meat suit or clams on your tits or even if you are naked! I'm over her and her attention seeking ways!