Lady gaga

zaz-recto-verso-cover.jpg

Not copying at all. I saw Zaz's poster in Pula 2-3 days ago, I think she's having conecert here today.

Back on Gaga, are those stretchmarks on her ass? :hmm:

Sorry for double post, wouldn't let me edit.

tumblr_mriwx6qigS1qd1swho1_500.jpg

She's really 'embracing her curves' with photoshop. It's shoot for V Magazine #85 Fall 2013 by Inez & Vinoodh

Wtf is this "I dipped my head into a can of paint and I'm a dipshit" look that she's promoting? Is she supposed to look hot? Provocative? I don't get it; she looks like an idiot.

Wtf is this "I dipped my head into a can of paint and I'm a dipshit" look that she's promoting? Is she supposed to look hot? Provocative? I don't get it; she looks like an idiot.

Didn't you know?? The "Clown" look is a new fall trend! :lol:

I kinda like her boyish alterego ^^ Reminds me of Shane from the L-word

yp10H7T.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's stunning here

v+magazine+2013+lady+gaga+%282%29.jpg

1376488521_lady-gaga-v-magazine-467.jpg

She is trying way too hard to be on the news again, plus I'm sure they photoshopped those pictures so much. Can't stand her, and its a shame because I believe she has talent, but I'm so over her :rolleyes:

She is trying way too hard to be on the news again, plus I'm sure they photoshopped those pictures so much. Can't stand her, and its a shame because I believe she has talent, but I'm so over her :rolleyes:

"OMG I see her ribs that gurl needs a sandwich"

Maybe an idea for a new kinky act with the Blue man group with that back-xylophone

Attachments

• gaga-blueman.jpg
    gaga-blueman.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 84
"OMG I see her ribs that gurl needs a sandwich"

:lol: "She has to be anorexic AHHHHH!" Honestly though I think @jbeyes is totally right - remember her saying she wanted a salad or something and people got all upset? :rolleyes:. She is an attention whore - I bet she just was thinking, hey, why don't I pose naked, suck in a ton, get a lot of photoshop so that I look a lot skinnier than I actually am, and then I'll get on TV!

Reactions: 1 user
:lol: "She has to be anorexic AHHHHH!" Honestly though I think @jbeyes is totally right - remember her saying she wanted a salad or something and people got all upset? :rolleyes:. She is an attention whore - I bet she just was thinking, hey, why don't I pose naked, suck in a ton, get a lot of photoshop so that I look a lot skinnier than I actually am, and then I'll get on TV!

Totally. And I hate that she is getting the attention that she seeks. It is so low from her to play with this so much..
I can already imagine the fatties go all "This is what the media does to society, before media said she was fat but she was so healthy, and now she is anorexic, what do you think this is going to do to her fans?!?!"

I can't wait to see her gain back "all the weight" she lost :twisted:

:nopity:

Totally. And I hate that she is getting the attention that she seeks. It is so low from her to play with this so much..
I can already imagine the fatties go all "This is what the media does to society, before media said she was fat but she was so healthy, and now she is anorexic, what do you think this is going to do to her fans?!?!"

I can't wait to see her gain back "all the weight" she lost :twisted:

:nopity:

If she's actually lost... to me she looks the same-:wtf: