Lady gaga

:lol: "She has to be anorexic AHHHHH!" Honestly though I think @jbeyes is totally right - remember her saying she wanted a salad or something and people got all upset? :rolleyes:. She is an attention whore - I bet she just was thinking, hey, why don't I pose naked, suck in a ton, get a lot of photoshop so that I look a lot skinnier than I actually am, and then I'll get on TV!
You couldn't be more right! :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 15, 2013

lady-gaga-still-wearing-applause-face-makeup-01.jpg

lady-gaga-still-wearing-applause-face-makeup-05.jpg

She's never really been healthy. She also admited she had boulimia. Also that she was on a babyfood diet. Then she came a lot of weight and said she was proud of it, and now she portraits herself like this. Can't tell me that she HAD an eatingdisorder, I'm sure she still does.

She's never really been healthy. She also admited she had boulimia. Also that she was on a babyfood diet. Then she came a lot of weight and said she was proud of it, and now she portraits herself like this. Can't tell me that she HAD an eatingdisorder, I'm sure she still does.

Just DON'T diagnose mental disorders over the Internet. Just dont. It might be that she did have/has an ED. I don't know.

But I sure as hell would admit to all sorts of crap too, just to get attention and the paparazzi of my back, if I was too damn lazy or whatever to actually lose the weight.

Just DON'T diagnose mental disorders over the Internet. Just dont. It might be that she did have/has an ED. I don't know.

But I sure as hell would admit to all sorts of crap too, just to get attention and the paparazzi of my back, if I was too damn lazy or whatever to actually lose the weight.

Very very good points, Stick Figure. :highfive:

If you have some excuse to hide behind when you are in the spotlight it makes things a hell of a lot easier. Not to mention people just love supporting curves. :superpuke:

Ughhh I'm sooooo over her, this whole "ARTPOP" album ish and the Perez Hilton feud thing is just stupid.

Basically, they had a falling out awhile ago, but now her single isn't doing so well and Perez is all "lol you suck" and she is all like OMG BULLY LOOKIE WHAT HE DID
and then her monsters are responding with racist and homophobic slurs.

Like oh, okay

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...tml?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

:spazrun:

Plus, jokes on all the "art" she's putting out...your single sucks, and showing your boobies to everyone in every spread they give you will not make you "edgier"

Aug 18, 2013

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-05.jpg

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-08.jpg

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-02.jpg

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-01.jpg

Even with those super high heels on, her legs look big. I can't imagine how they'd look if she was with flat shoes...

Aug 18, 2013

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-05.jpg

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-08.jpg

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-02.jpg

lady-gaga-im-a-human-being-01.jpg

Even with those super high heels on, her legs look big. I can't imagine how they'd look if she was with flat shoes...

Oh my, she is trying to look like Katy Perry. How refreshing. One fatso trying to look like another fatso... So inspiring. :rolleyes: